New Burzum record officially due next year

• Thread starter GRUNTKOR
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ArtDecade

Way Cool Jr
Reaction score
Emperor>90% of other blackmetal bands. Musically, creatively, lyrically, technically, atmospherically...just my two cents.

If nothing else, Emperor showed how a black metal band can evolve creatively.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Filosofem was good. I really liked Hlidskjalf or whatever the fuck a lot more than any of his black metal stuff.

Unless he makes something similar to Blut aus Nord and Deathspell Omega, I'm not too interested in the new album.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Each to their own, and if you're into his music, good for you. But I just have to say IMO this guy is a complete joke, he's a walking contradiction and I just cannot listen to his music or take him seriously knowing how single minded he is.

+1.5

Dan

Reaction score
YAY CRADLE OF FILTH :hbang:

:lol:

On a serious note though, ill listen to it, and if i dont like it then i wont listen to it again, besides is not like you could understand what he is trying to say anyway :rolleyes:

Piledriver

Reaction score
Just one more of the Burzum stories-He tried to send a bomb to a member of the band Salem which is a Israeli band...

Anyway,is he even on parole? i thought he broke out and went to France or something.

leipzig175

Reaction score
I'm definitely getting this album. I could care less about his beliefs, unless his music itself was racist, which it's not.

ArtDecade

Way Cool Jr
Reaction score
Just one more of the Burzum stories-He tried to send a bomb to a member of the band Salem which is a Israeli band...

Anyway,is he even on parole? i thought he broke out and went to France or something.

V. tried to break out a few years back, but was quickly caught and sent back to prison. Anyhow, he was released a few months ago and has been keeping a low profile on his family's farm.

The new album will be guitar-based. He has been doing less with the synth since his release. In an interview when asked why, he responded that the music coming to him seemed better suited to the guitar.

')