New Caparison Michael J Romeo sig!!!

• Thread starter yellowv
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
News just released by Caparison today. Available in October. The Michael J Romeo signature Dellinger. I need some money.

dellinger-mjr.jpg

08michaelromeo.jpg

dellinger-mjrpu.jpg

dellinger-mjrneck.jpg

dellinger-mjrhead.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

EclecticFinn

Reaction score
That's great news, I was wondering if he was going to get a signature model. Time to start saving.

Jeff

Banned from Reality
Reaction score
Hot looking guitar! Too bad he chose a black headstock though; that'd look even better with the plain maple board and a matching white headstock.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Very sweet guitar, although I wish it had the standard clock inlays. :( The only maple-boarded Caparisons that have them are Peter Joseph's The Absence endorsee models. :(

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
Very sweet guitar, although I wish it had the standard clock inlays. :( The only maple-boarded Caparisons that have them are Peter Joseph's The Absence endorsee models. :(

Yeah I really love the clocks as well and Pete's Caps look badass with the maple board and clocks. I do like a blank maple board almost as much though.

hanachanmaru

Reaction score
Very cool :hbang:

But its still an ESP M2 with a Caparison headstock :agreed:

Sweet looking !!! but hell michael romeo is not a guy to mess around with !!
His earlier ESP is a swamp ash M2 delux
and if am not wrong caparison offers a mahogany ?

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
$2500 for a maple fretboard dellinger? That's a bit steep isn't it?
pretty much o__O let's hope that's the "guitar center" price lol. This thing is most epic win imo, X2N + maple bolt-on neck + mahogany body = epic win

I also think Caparison only offers black headstocks unless I'm mistaken...oh wait the white Amott has a white headstock, that's the only one :lol:

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
$2500 should be the street price. US list price is $3390.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Yep, the Applehorn has a street price of a little more than $2500 so that sounds right to me. :shrug: Their Artist Signature models are more expensive than the standard ones.
man that's pretty fucking lame. For that price no thanks, you could get an semi-custom ESP M-II white painted body and headstock and a mahogany body for less than that :/ or a full-on custom from a smaller shop.

progmetaldan

Reaction score
Yes! I'm so happy MJR is finally starting to be recognized among metal's elite guitarists, and the other priviledges which come along with that, much deserved! :yesway: Cool looking guitar as well! :agreed:

')