New Caparison Michael J Romeo sig!!!

• Thread starter yellowv
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

noodleplugerine

Reaction score
Hmmmm?

Romeo has allways been recognised as a shred god - He's one of the people that the whole "fat = speed" argument comes form.

I bet he's had lots of opportunities for signature guitars in the past.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

kherman

Reaction score
Don't care Caparison headstocks.

As already said on here.
Looks like an ESP MII bolt on.

JesseTheMachine

Reaction score
That looks like an awesome Caparison, anyone know what kind of pickups are in it? Michael Romeo is supreme, definitely up there with guys like Petrucci.

I own an M-II bolt on and I've owned 3 or 4 Dellinger models. They sound and feel nothing alike whatsoever.

How would you say they differ?

mrp5150

Call it.
Reaction score
How would you say they differ?

The Dellinger sounds much heavier and thicker to me. It has a thicker neck and the Caparison pickups suit the guitar perfectly. Like basically all the Caparison stuff, it has a real low mid growl that not a lot of other guitars have.

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
The Dellinger sounds much heavier and thicker to me. It has a thicker neck and the Caparison pickups suit the guitar perfectly. Like basically all the Caparison stuff, it has a real low mid growl that not a lot of other guitars have.

The Caparison PH-R pickup is awesome. I would take it over everything short of a BKP or Lundgren.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Aren't the MII's alder?
depends on the model, but yeah, some have been Ash but they were mainly trans models. Of course ESP doesn't bitch much if you ask them to swap woods

digitalpig

Reaction score
Looks pretty basic to me.

I look at it and another guitar comes in my mind:

jacksondk2sw.jpg

^^Looks even better imo.

Greetings!
Felix

')