New Carvin (DC727c) fan

• Thread starter MarkoZed
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MarkoZed

Reaction score
Let's make this quick. :shred:
Name, Marko, nick, Zed. From SRB (Serbia), Belgrade. Been playing for about 6 years now. Not the best guitar player in the world (obviously), but I can make you shake, twirl, bang your head against the wall and go cry to your mama.

Current gear:
-> Carvin DC727 Custom Shop (go check my album) with Sperzel tuners, 7s Floyd Rose, Dunlop Strap-lock and a Phase switch. <this is what we're here for>
-> Jackson USA KingV, transparent bloody red.
-> Line 6 X3 Live
-> Randal RG100SC
-> Marshall MGseries™ 100HDFX with Marshall 1960™ 4x12inch 300Watt Cabinet
(rest of the gear is already been sold or in process of selling)

Not in a band since autumn 2010 :fawk:. Working on a project called Traumasein with some AWESOME musicians (will post work here). Love other people who LOVE Carvin guitars.
Here to make some new friends (honest), find my way around 7string, progressive, djent, balls breaking guitar world.
Thats it for now. Fell free to add me to your friends list. I'm always open to YouTube improvs, collaborations etc.

Bye, bye for now.
MarkoZed

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Edika

Reaction score
Welcome dude! As a member of this forum and as a Carvin fan as well!! And don't be shy to show us pictures of your (surely) beautiful guitar :)!

Latest posts

')