New Chimp spanner demo tracks!

• Thread starter Stevecon
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BrainArt

Deftones Guru.
Reaction score
Is it me or does the very first clip in the first dropbox link sound like something Steve Vai would come up with if he used 8s? Either way, it's fucking awesome. :shred:

maliciousteve

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm going to love this. Much like I loved the last one, probably one of my top 3 favourite albums.

ShadyDavey

7ibrarian
Reaction score
At the Dream's Edge has to be my "Most Listened to" album of the last 6 months - it's just awesome and the demo tracks here are totally blowing my mind :)

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Won't let me listen, bandwidth has been used up. :(

Having said that, "At The Dream's Edge" also rocks my socks, definitely one of my best purchases in the past year.

Reaction score
Won't let me listen, bandwidth has been used up. :(

Having said that, "At The Dream's Edge" also rocks my socks, definitely one of my best purchases in the past year.

This. The composition is brilliant, and it's definitely as much about the progression of concepts as the polyrhythmic madness - which I find alot of the bands making this kinda music lack.

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
i love this. it makes me want to just float away and stuff. i love Paul´s stuff so much! :)

i´ve heard most of these in earlier versions before, and there´s one riff that i´m particularly glad that he´s using in the new album in there. it´s so GOD DAMN ORGASMICALLY FANTASTIC AND DREAMY AND HEAVY ALL AT THE SAME TIME OMFG THE GROOVES

just had a nerdgasm about Chimp!

edit: also, the last song idea in the first clip! i´ve been listening to that a bunch on Soundclick, and i love it so much, and now that too is going to be on the new album. awesome!

Yaris

Beaver Sack #2
Reaction score
I really love that first one. From 1:13 lol it really reminds me of some Ridge Racer music or the menu background music on Mario Kart.

right_to_rage

Avant Temporal
Reaction score
Finally got a chance to listen to the second teaser... :eek: Is At the Dream's Edge as good as this? Cause I love this.

')