New clip! BULBASAUR ATTACKS!!!1

• Thread starter CGord
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

CGord

Reaction score
SoundClick artist: CGord - One old man, a couple of guitars, & a pc.

Worked on this one over the Thanksgiving holiday, now if only I could play lead & sing! :p

I'm not a big Pokemon fan; the name refers to the high-gain guitar tone. It's the almighty bulb's patch, modified just a little. The clean patch is the 'Lux Verb Chorus, unmodified except for post eq.

Guitar: Squier '51, stock, tuned Bb-F-Bb-F-Bb-D. Bridge humbucker for the heavy stuff, neck single coil for the clean stuff.

Bass: Schecter Stiletto Deluxe-5, no changes there, it's the only one I have.

Line 6 GuitarPort, with the above mentioned guitar patches, bass patch is my own. RiffWorks recording software.

Hope ya dig it! :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Coryd

Reaction score
Frkn sick bro.
Cool riffs!!!

Care to share your bass patch?

CGord

Reaction score
Thanks guys! Glad you liked it.

Coryd, sure, I'll upload them. I have five or six that I use, but I use this one the most often. I'll post in here once I've uploaded them.

Coryd

Reaction score
Thanks guys! Glad you liked it.

Coryd, sure, I'll upload them. I have five or six that I use, but I use this one the most often. I'll post in here once I've uploaded them.

Thanks CGord!!!!! :hbang:

I have a patch that i use, but i really like the way yours sounds.
Looking forward to the patches!!! :metal: :metal: :metal:

Thanks again!

ibznorange

Chief Officer/RHLC ©
Contributor
Reaction score
i love it
bass SHOULD stick out
one thing that draws me to a band very quickly is how much the bass stands out without sounding out of place

Coryd

Reaction score
i love it
bass SHOULD stick out
one thing that draws me to a band very quickly is how much the bass stands out without sounding out of place

I have to agree with you on this one. IMO i don't really like it when you can't here the bass. I think its great when you can hear each instrument easily in a mix.

CGord

Reaction score
I'm as comfortable on the bass as I am on guitar, & I love the sound of it, so I'm always looking to hear it in my mixes. Bands like King's X get the bass just right, IMO, & it's always a drag for me when I can't hear the bass in a metal mix.

Coryd, the patches are in the library now. You're going to need the metal amp pack & the bass amp pack in order to use most of them. I use either the Bass 04, A&E, or Tom Sawyer patches most of the time (Bass 04 was the patch on this clip).

Coryd

Reaction score
I'm as comfortable on the bass as I am on guitar, & I love the sound of it, so I'm always looking to hear it in my mixes. Bands like King's X get the bass just right, IMO, & it's always a drag for me when I can't hear the bass in a metal mix.

Coryd, the patches are in the library now. You're going to need the metal amp pack & the bass amp pack in order to use most of them. I use either the Bass 04, A&E, or Tom Sawyer patches most of the time (Bass 04 was the patch on this clip).

sweet thanks again for the patches!!!

')