New Clip Day (6505+ and Navigator stuff inside)...

• Thread starter Kannon
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kannon

Ampless hobo
Reaction score
If this belongs somewhere else, please, (I implore you), toss it where it belongs (yes, the garbage!).

So, about a month ago I picked up my current 6505+ head/cab setup, and am really diggin' it. I'd had a 6505+ before (combo version), which was way cool as well. ANYHOW, I finally got around to doing a quick video with the lead channel. It's nothing fancy, and the audio quality sucks, but it gives you a rough idea of what I'm working with tonewise. Reverby basement is reverby. :wallbash:

In the vid is my main squeeze, my ESP Custom Shop Navigator LPC. :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

h8leech

Valkyrie Treaty
Reaction score
hah sounds like some mid 90s old school yo, if your a screamer,,, i say bust out some arch enemy, band is brutal

MrRedRaider

Reaction score
Sounds like some old school Soilwork to me, which I dig! Kinda fast thrashy riffs here and there, with the melodic lines in for good measure.

Kannon

Ampless hobo
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback...there's more to come, and hopefully better AV quality. I'm trying to get my hands on a Samson Zoom Q3HD vid cam/recorder.

')