New Clip!!! Please Listen

• Thread starter grosslyobscure
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score

That Meshuggah section at 0:54 was sick. I personally hate higher note stuff with key changes and all that which was the majority of the song, but that Meshuggah section was nice, and it would have been great on an 8 string, because that riff was well-writen. That's just my personal opinion, of course. You could probably get a better opinion from someone who likes this kind of "emoish" music. Not that there is anything wrong with people who like emo music, but I personally don't.

Sorry, can't check the MySpace song since it's MySpace and the bitrate is too low :(

As for the mix, I'm not sure, but it seems the mids may be a bit high. Did you add a final EQ to your master bus? My mixes are pretty horrible if I don't do that. I'm no expert, though. Still learning...

Nice work.

Slampop

Artist/Producer: IDOLER
Reaction score
hey dude, i really like the tight crunchy sound of your tone man, works well in the mix too. the overall "sound" of the mix and music reminds me of It Dies Today's first album! great album :agreed:

Reaction score
Sounds like A7x(?) imo

Drums are pretty default sounding.

Guitars are super crunchy.

That Meshuggah-ish section was tight! Nice...

ShreddyESP

Limit Zero
Reaction score
Awesome as always. Needs more Djent-riffs like From Air To Dust and AxeFx Comp2

Reaction score
That Meshuggah section at 0:54 was sick. I personally hate higher note stuff with key changes and all that which was the majority of the song, but that Meshuggah section was nice, and it would have been great on an 8 string, because that riff was well-writen. That's just my personal opinion, of course. You could probably get a better opinion from someone who likes this kind of "emoish" music. Not that there is anything wrong with people who like emo music, but I personally don't.

No worries man, haha. I much prefer meshuggah madness to generic kinda shit, though after the buriel/mixed kinda stuff generally blows me away. That one section is most deff. my favorite part of the song. We have a clip were still working on where like two thirds of the song is that same kind of craziness, hopefully we can get it up soon.

Sounds like A7x(?) imo

Ugghh..:wallbash:

That almost makes me want to take the clip down. must have moar djent!!!

Reaction score
No worries man, haha. I much prefer meshuggah madness to generic kinda shit, though after the buriel/mixed kinda stuff generally blows me away. That one section is most deff. my favorite part of the song. We have a clip were still working on where like two thirds of the song is that same kind of craziness, hopefully we can get it up soon.

yaaaaaay :) but why not three thirds of the song? hehe. :lol:

33 FTW

Zand3

ss.org Irregular
Reaction score
I don't feel that this song needs more Meshuggah at all. I love what it is, and I enjoyed the whole song. Shit man, if you were on the east coast I'd be PM'ing you to jam and collaborate myself.

')