New color scheme for my rg7321

• Thread starter strychnine
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

strychnine

miami sucks
Reaction score
Hey guys, been a while.
I remember when dendroaspis re-did his rg7321 with better parts and he did a little monochromatic color scheme on his. I talked with him a bit on how he did it and all that and just went ahead and did it myself. I did not take my time on it, I just spray painted the parts and roughed it up a little so it would stick and what not...heres the results, this is the color scheme im going to stick with on the guitar im going to do with Dan (oni guitars). A bit different coloring on the body but I like how the tunning pegs and stuff turned out :D

101_1024.jpg

101_1026.jpg

hehe, yay for colors :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ibanez_fanboy

I want a 1527!!
Reaction score
nice thong..... :lol: um.... on the high e string tuner, the washer is the wrong color...... sorry. um, pickup bobins would do that guitar a massive favor :D

strychnine

miami sucks
Reaction score
there werent any orange bobbins and I purposely did it the washer thing lmao. =o)

nyck

blah!
Reaction score
:lol: Interesting! I like it :D

How much did the spray paint cost? Did you get it at your local hardware store?

Mastodon

Songs about My Cats
Reaction score
"my eye! oh god why! my eye!"

(is not referring to color scheme)

nyck

blah!
Reaction score
Mastodon said:
"my eye! oh god why! my eye!"

(is not referring to color scheme)
:lol: Yes he definetly needs to get those strings clipped! Toe Nail clippers to the rescue!!

7 Dying Trees

Forum MVP
Reaction score
7th Ethereal Plane of interstellar hell, Innit Bru
you could always buy Zimbloths unwell coloured pickups off him when he gets his 2027, i can't imagine he'll want to keep hold of them... Or it'll be the first case of someone wanting black bobbin toppers...

Still, it's cool, even though the lack of symetry with that washer is disturbing me slightly

Ibanez_fanboy

I want a 1527!!
Reaction score
7 Happy Little Trees said:
you could always buy Zimbloths unwell coloured pickups off him when he gets his 2027, i can't imagine he'll want to keep hold of them... Or it'll be the first case of someone wanting black bobbin toppers...

Still, it's cool, even though the lack of symetry with that washer is disturbing me slightly

your telling me:nuts:

strychnine said:
there werent any orange bobbins and I purposely did it the washer thing lmao. =o)
yeah... and im utant

')