New Cradle of Filth Video - Forgive Me Father (I Have Sinned)

• Thread starter Sofos
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sofos

СофоƆ
Reaction score

:ninja:

also, not my cup of tea really, but seen as James posts here ill be nice :lol:

your ibby looked cool! :yesway:

haha. i talked to him about it earlier, he told me for the most part its not extreme enough for his liking lol. thanks for the re-link. damn youtube nazis. oh well.

IDLE

Reaction score
Didn't really like the video, but I liked the song. It looked good, but I like it when it kind of follows the music more like the nymphetamine video where the flashes follow the tempo. It feels more visceral. Not bad by any means though.

Xodus

Reaction score
The song isn't bad at all. Certainly better than the latest Dimmu album. The video is decent, other than whatever the hell Dani is wearing on his face.

Reaction score
Dani looks super lame. I liked and dislike things about this song, not sure where I stand yet. I was into them back in the Dusk and Cruelity days though.

Chickenhawk

A Bad Idea
Contributor
Reaction score
Why does it seem like they're making fun of themselves nowadays?

Reaction score
I've been on a huge Cradle binge here lately, so this came at a great time. I really like it, and I'm digging the addition of Ashley Ellyllon to the fold. Given the releases since Nymphetamine, I wasn't expecting to like it too much, but I was very pleasantly surprised. Also glad James is back :yesway:

petereanima

Br00tal Bubbly Mofo
Reaction score
I totally missed that James is back in COF, just noticed as he posted the video on fb. Good for him!

And i think the song is o.k., i will wait for the record and give it of course a listen. Nymphetamine was great imho.

ShadyDavey

7ibrarian
Reaction score
The lady in the video ticks all mah boxes, as soon as I stop fantasising about her I'll give the song a more constructive listen - until then not exactly what I expected, but catchy.

metalvince333

Gear Whore
Reaction score
IMO they should consider getting rid of the makeup, this is not nearly as dark as they were and I sincerly would like to see them drop the old look and maybe dress normally to fit the newish sound they have. The makeup was really cool considering the heavily orchestral and dark feel of the old band but this feels like a completly new direction and I think they look silly in this vid with all those armors and spikes.

')