New Cynic EP in November 2011!!!!!

BucketheadRules

Fuzz pedal hoarder
Reaction score
Shame about the artist, Focus has an amazingly beautiful cover (in fact, I want to see it made into a JEM/Universe swirl :D)

I hope there are screams on this one, as someone else said it'd be a shame for them to just mutate into another Aeon Spoke.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Demiurge

Reaction score
Paul Masvidal describes this new EP as “both a philosophical as well as a musical journey, one that begins in the Amazon jungle on the lips of a shamanic wisewoman (as portrayed by Amy Correia) and ends in outerspace”.

Ah, yes, bring it on!

Murdstone

Sycamore Trees
Reaction score
Sean Malone?
Fuck yes.
Sounds like a great concept album too. I'm stoked.

guitareben

Reaction score
Yay :D Personally i hope they continue with that traced in air kinda sound. :D Absolutely love that album :D Woop :D

Reaction score
Fuck. Yes. I don't care if it's softer stuff like Re-Traced/Aeon Spoke. Everything Paul and Sean work on is beautiful.

The_Mop

Want to make $60?
Reaction score
Awesome! Cant wait. Cynic's gotta be one of my faves.
Though I do hope malone brings the goods, traced in air bass was a little tame compared to focus :p

Defsan

Reaction score
Paul Masvidal describes this new EP as “both a philosophical as well as a musical journey, one that begins in the Amazon jungle on the lips of a shamanic wisewoman (as portrayed by Amy Correia) and ends in outerspace”.
You did it again, drugs! Great news!

')