New dad! ... holy shit...

• Thread starter ecalcagnino
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ecalcagnino

\mm/
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys! My wife and I have been in the adoption process for about 1.5 years now and as of about 15 minutes ago we have been picked by a family for a girl that's due NEXT FUCKING WEEK! :scream: I don't have any other kids and I am losing my mind. I think I'm gonna barf.

So, besides wanting to share the most terrifying/amazing news I have ever gotten in my life with my 7 bros, this is also to say that I may be a bit slower in responding to emails and PMs for the next couple weeks while everything gets sorted. It's an open adoption so there are a lot of meetings and all that. I'll still get back to you the same day but maybe just not lightening speed.

Anyway, gotta go. Wish me luck!!!

:holy::holy::holy::holy::holy::holy:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Congrats! Not the conventional method - or amount of time to prepare - but a glorious thing, nonetheless. Parenthood is a wonderful thing...

(I keep reminding myself of that when my toddler gets up at 5AM. :lol: )

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Eric, I saw the header, and my first thought was, "gee, thanks for not telling us, oh, NINE MONTHS AGO, dick..." I guess, all in all, that's forgiveable given the circumstances... :lol: Congrats man, I'm sure you'll be an awesome father! Now, we're gonna need pics of her posing with a 7 ASAP. ;)

Kevan

Forum MVP
Reaction score
ecalcagnino said:
Kevan: Any chance my daughter would qualify as Tremol-no endorsee yet? :)
Well, I'll take a look at her EPK and any performance DVDs, but no promises.
:)

Nik

Arrogant asshole
Reaction score
Chris said:
Pics Pics Pics! :D

lol, that made me laugh. Sounds like the type of post you make when someone gets a new geetar.

Congrats, Eric!

David

je t'aime
Contributor
Reaction score
Drew said:
Now, we're gonna need pics of her posing with a 7 ASAP. ;)
+1

Congrats! That has to be quite nerve wrecking, one moment a normal guy, and a day later a dad! No 9-10 month expecting period to adjust. Any person who plays a 7... knows what they're doing in life, and thus you'll be a great dad:).

**that's a new rule of life**

')