New dad! ... holy shit...

• Thread starter ecalcagnino
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Congrats! Kids are a wonderful thing. Sure, they annoy the hell out of you, but the good bits more than make up for it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ecalcagnino

\mm/
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, we were about to leave to go pick up the baby to bring her home for good and got a call saying the birthparents changed their minds and decided to parent. This was quite a shock considering all that has gone on for the past few days and we are devastated.

This is just a heads up so I hope to be in touch soon. We may be going out of town for a few days. Thanks for all your support everyone.

Eric

Roland777

Reaction score
ecalcagnino said:
Well, we were about to leave to go pick up the baby to bring her home for good and got a call saying the birthparents changed their minds and decided to parent. This was quite a shock considering all that has gone on for the past few days and we are devastated.

This is just a heads up so I hope to be in touch soon. We may be going out of town for a few days. Thanks for all your support everyone.

Eric

Awww man! I really feel for you, Eric, and hope that it all works out in the end.

Sleeper

Reaction score
Yeah, it sucks when people fuck you around like that. Sorry to hear about it Eric. Again, hope all works out for both of you.

Sentient

Metal Dog
Contributor
Reaction score
Holy fuck.... Dude, I am so sorry. I can only imagine the devastation you & your wife are feeling now. Good idea getting out of town for a bit. I wouldn't know what the hell to do. Just be there for your wife, and try to keep your heads up. A wise man once said, when one door closes, another one opens up...

Best wishes

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Sentient said:
Holy fuck.... Dude, I am so sorry. I can only imagine the devastation you & your wife are feeling now. Good idea getting out of town for a bit. I wouldn't know what the hell to do. Just be there for your wife, and try to keep your heads up. A wise man once said, when one door closes, another one opens up...

Best wishes

This sums it up totally. I'm really sorry to hear that. After all you've been through it must be the most heartbreaking thing in the world. I really hope you can get another chance.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
ecalcagnino said:

Wow. That really must be devastating. This isn't something trivial like getting a new pet. This is something that will change the whole rest of your life and, then, to have it changed in a moment like that... You have my condolences, Eric. I can only imagine what that must feel like.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
ecalcagnino said:

Holy crap. That sucks...hopefully, you can find another soon. :yesway:

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Naren said:
Wow. That really must be devastating. This isn't something trivial like getting a new pet. This is something that will change the whole rest of your life and, then, to have it changed in a moment like that... You have my condolences, Eric. I can only imagine what that must feel like.

Well said.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Damn, Eric... I think I said earlier in this thread that you seem like you'd make a great parent, and I still stand by that. I'm sorry to hear, bro... My thoughts are with you.

Jason

Forum MVP
Reaction score
this type of stuff can happen way too often i know a few dif ppl who have had even HAD the kid home and then have the parent take the kid back from them its really pretty shitty.I hope it all works out for you guys.Just don't let this type of thingd come between you and your wife.Good luck eric

David

je t'aime
Contributor
Reaction score
hooooly shit... I'm so sorry man. I don't know what to say...

')