NEW " DAVID LABOGA " Guitar Cabinet series Made for Heavy Metal !!!

David_Laboga

Reaction score
Hi All,

My name is David Laboga from DL Comapny.
Im manufacture High End cables and Custom Guitar Cabinets.
My web David Laboga - HighEnd cables | Custom Guitar and Bass cabinets

For all you who searching for a great cabinet for Heavy Metal Music I have a great proposition for you.

Names like :
Dino Cazares
VADER
HATE
EKTOMORF
Lost Soul
Vedonist
Suffocation using cabs in Europe, soon in US..
etc.. and many other great bands coming all the time..
Uses those cabs.

Now Shipping is FREE worldwide.

Cabinets are ULTRA selective and dynamic.
There are available 212 and 412 from that series called PRO.

If you will have any questions please dont hasiatate to write !!
Keep Rocking ! \m/
David Laboga

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

crg123

SS.orgLocalArchitect
Reaction score
Sounds cool man but just letting you know you should only be posting this stuff in the dealers and group buys section.

This is a great forum to market your product but please make sure to look into the rules of the forum for venders like this: http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/payments.php

SS Vendor
Are you a vendor and would like to advertise music related gear and other items? Subscription does not auto renew at the end of the term. Vendors get:

• the ability to start unlimited threads in the Dealers section
  • the ability to put a text ad in your Signature
  • a Vendor rank to let others know you support SS.org
  • a Private Message capacity of 2,000 messages
  • a Personal Album capacity of 1,500 pictures
  • the ability to have a Profile Picture of 500x500 pixels
  • the ability to have an Avatar of 135x135 pixels
  • the ability to have an animated Signature
  • the ability to customize their title from "MLP Vendor"
29.99 1 month
39.99 3 months
49.99 6 months
59.99 1 year
I just wanted to share this info with you before you started posting more things on the forum and the mods kick you out for not following the vendor rules. good luck with your marketing!

-Dave

GunpointMetal

Reaction score
I have to like your Facebook page to look at your cabs?1? GTFO! What if I don't like it? Or, what if I think its really stupid? Then I gotta go back and UNLIKE it. How f**king annoying. (First World Problems)

David_Laboga

Reaction score
Sounds cool man but just letting you know you should only be posting this stuff in the dealers and group buys section.

This is a great forum to market your product but please make sure to look into the rules of the forum for venders like this: http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/payments.php

I just wanted to share this info with you before you started posting more things on the forum and the mods kick you out for not following the vendor rules. good luck with your marketing!

-Dave

Thanks for the info. I do that. and sorry :)

David_Laboga

Reaction score
I have to like your Facebook page to look at your cabs?1? GTFO! What if I don't like it? Or, what if I think its really stupid? Then I gotta go back and UNLIKE it. How f**king annoying. (First World Problems)

Im glad that stuff like that you dont like in my web :) i hope rest was ok, you should try the cab i believe it wont annoying you any more :)

GunpointMetal

Reaction score
Im glad that stuff like that you dont like in my web :) i hope rest was ok, you should try the cab i believe it wont annoying you any more :)
huh? just don't make people "like" your shit unless they can actually see it.....its stupid, like a little kid saying "I'll tell you, but you have to tell me how great I am first."

David_Laboga

Reaction score
huh? just don't make people "like" your shit unless they can actually see it.....its stupid, like a little kid saying "I'll tell you, but you have to tell me how great I am first."

Its not my contrivance, and im not the first one who do that.
I will consider your opinion about it. Thank you.

GunpointMetal

Reaction score
hahaha....so if all of your friends were jumping off a bridge you would, too? I'm leaving.....now.

MetalDestroyer

Heaven's Football Bat
Reaction score
I think that was an extreme response, but you will definitely get more traffic on your page if you take that barrier out. Either way it's your company, if someone doesn't like it they can take their business elsewhere.

David_Laboga

Reaction score
I see my FB has been very interested ;)
But maybe you have another question or issue about the products.
I will be glad to answer.

Kindest Regards

Latest posts