New Death Metal project from Montreal

• Thread starter Unknown Doodl3.2
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rizzo

Reaction score
Waiting for the LP :)
Followed on Bandcamp

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

G_3_3_k_

Probably diddling an Oni
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback guys!

We're currently shopping a drummer (programmed drums aren't my thing) so if you guys know any talented blast-beating crazies out there let us know!

Jade Simonetto lives in Montreal. He played in Hate Eternal. You don't get much better than him. I MIGHT be able to get you connected with him. He did some drums on a buddy's EP. PM me your information and I'll see if I can get it passed along.

Kwert

Reaction score
Jade Simonetto lives in Montreal. He played in Hate Eternal. You don't get much better than him. I MIGHT be able to get you connected with him. He did some drums on a buddy's EP. PM me your information and I'll see if I can get it passed along.

That guy is a beast. OP, if you can work with him, do it!

Mwoit

Reaction score

For future reference, it's the last bit of the URL link wrapped in opening youtubevid and closing youtubevid braces.

Kwert

Reaction score
Ill just leave this here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpxuRw64CSY

Is there not a way to embed vids straight into the post? Even youtube's embed won't do it for some reason

The Sutrah stuff sounds pretty killer! And you're in Chthe'ilist?? Le Dernier Crepuscule is easily one of the best death metal albums I've heard in a long time, and one of the best metal albums of 2016 IMO.

Unknown Doodl3.2

look at each other..
Reaction score
yeah I play the other lead guitar in Chthe'ilist. Thanks for the kind words and for the help :)

I see you're from Toronto! Were you at the gig with Adversarial back in August? That was a fun night.

Spread the word about Sutrah if you dig! I'm hopeful that this album will surprise a few people and Toronto's got some rad metal heads

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
Gamelan Death Metal?! :scratch: Awesome! :metal: Well executed, sirs! :hbang:

Regarding Montreal, there are just tons of bands there. It's a city of 1.6 million people, and probably 80% of them are either musicians or artists of some sort, it seems. Go a little south, to Vermont, and you have an entire state of 600k people where every single one plays bluegrass, whether they know they do or not, :lol:

Speaking of which, do you guys ever tour into the USA?

Unknown Doodl3.2

look at each other..
Reaction score
Gamelan Death Metal?! :scratch: Awesome! :metal: Well executed, sirs! :hbang:

Regarding Montreal, there are just tons of bands there. It's a city of 1.6 million people, and probably 80% of them are either musicians or artists of some sort, it seems. Go a little south, to Vermont, and you have an entire state of 600k people where every single one plays bluegrass, whether they know they do or not, :lol:

Speaking of which, do you guys ever tour into the USA?

We'd love to but we're still on the lookout for a full-time drummer. I imagine we'll have better luck closer to our album release in the coming months.

If you're referring to Chthe'ilist, all the members are busy with their other projects (First Fragment, Beyond Creation, etc...) so we play shows here and there for now. It'd be fun to play in the US soon though!

Latest posts

')