New deathcore band - Free album stream!

AxelvonKreon

Reaction score

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SenorDingDong

Smeller of Smells
Reaction score
I enjoyed the ambient intro. After that I had to shut it off. Good production, just not my thing.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Sorry bro, We havn't released it digitally yet because we're trying to get a record deal. But if there's no interest before januari we're gonna get it on itunes our selfes.

Totally understandable. If it is released on iTunes, please let me know, I'll snap that shit up.

AxelvonKreon

Reaction score
Totally understandable. If it is released on iTunes, please let me know, I'll snap that shit up.

Thanks man, would appriciate it! I'm gonna spam the shit out of sevenstring when it gets there so you won't miss it! But if you do miss it, I'm probably banned ;)

Reaction score
I liked that a lot. The vocals were mixed kinda low though. Reminds me a lot of Born of Osiris if they were a little less technical. Good job. :)

AxelvonKreon

Reaction score
I liked that a lot. The vocals were mixed kinda low though. Reminds me a lot of Born of Osiris if they were a little less technical. Good job. :)

Thanks man, a less tech Osiris I've never heard before! :)
Maybe they are a little low :O It's kindo a fight in my head over the voc mix when I'm both producer and vocalist!

')