New Demo - Mix

• Thread starter Gitte
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

asilayamazing

Reaction score
nice dude! my only thing is when you do the big boom single note with the chorus-y riff in the back, it sounds unnaturally tight like its stopping too early or something... IMO nice paparazzziii :lol: i was gonna cover that shit, well on to skid row
\m/(o.0)\m/

hows that 308? i got 307 im prob getting rid of tho

Gitte

Reaction score
thanks dude :)

The 308 is pretty nice actually, she sounds amazing.

But the guys at blackat guitars (BlacKat Guitars | Facebook) are building one for me which has a 27" scale and has passive pickups.

We'll see, I'll make a comparison Thread about it.

Gitte

Reaction score
come on guys... is it really that bad?

i know i'm not the shred kina guy.. but please...

square stomp

stomp the square
Reaction score
I actually love the way that "boom note" cuts off. :D
Nice tone, didn't know you could get that out of a V-Amp! Could probs use some high-pass though.
Those BlacKat's look goooood, never heard of them before!

niffnoff

Just another SunBro
Reaction score
please tell me what you think about the sound (I know its a generic Emmure'ish kinda song but what the hell..)

Emmure was the last thing I thought of, very nice melodic structure, kinda reminds me of something but I will get back to you on that when I know.

I love the sound. Nice job.

Reaction score
i was gonna leave an awfull comment about the horrible timing of your drums...then i remembered i had an ezdrummer loop going in the background when i started your mix:lol:...likin the guitar tone...drums are a little simple though

Reaction score
If heard this playing in a CD store i would demand to know where the CD is from the cashier so i could buy it....that should be enough to express my thoughts on the track to you:hbang:

edit:: its so good i forgot i already heard it and commented on it and thought i was listening again for the first time

Weareclocks

Producer/Musician
Reaction score

Gitte

Reaction score
Reminds me more of Acia Strain than Emmure, honestly.

thank you so much :) Its good to hear that you guys dig the sound :)

oh yeah and by the way.. a little peak from blackat guitars :)

blackat1.jpg

G-Ray

Reaction score
I think the V amp sounded good man. I really dug the break or "bridge". To be completely honest I got kinda of tired of listing to the first part of the song with just the open notes. But if you had vocals filling that space up I'm sure it would kill. Keep up the good work.

')