NEW Die Antwoord vid "Evil Boy" Warning NSFW

• Thread starter KrewZ
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

abyss258

Reaction score
Holy fuck, where did my brain go? Wow :lol:

Edit: This is pretty cool, though. I didn't mean to sound like I was bashing it heh.

KrewZ

Nurarihyon
Reaction score
from reading comments its a song protesting the dangerous circumcisions on teenage boys.

This comment explains it.

"fools, Wanga raps against "bush circumcision", he's an outcast in his village because he won't go through that insane right of passage so he's will be forever viewed as a little boy.. never a man. EVIL BOY 4 LIFE!!!"

shaneroo

Oh, herrrrro......
Forum MVP
Reaction score
seriously, one of my favorite acts!
love die antwoord!
the answer....."the answer to what?" "whatever man.... fuck"

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
The more I see these guys, the more I respect them and sort of like them.

So after the like 5th time watching this Die is totally wearing a "Prawn" arm. Fookin prawns.

Yeah I thought about that, proper homage there.

avenger

Reaction score
I actually didnt like this track as much as some of their other stuff. Still Yolandi I would plow.

Mindcrime1204

Reaction score
Ummm...

FUCK YA!!!!

'Cept for all the boners bouncing, it was very interesting to watch. However, the only thing good about it was the shock factor. The song is annoying, imo. And also, I think that chick looks like a malnourished crackhead :scratch:

Mindcrime1204

Reaction score
Halloween is just around the corner, and this music video could be a warm-up for the monsters you are going to be or meet. Being someone who won’t go to Cedar Point during Halloween for the second time, the intro of the video gave me the creeps. So a heads up for the cowards like me, it’s not something you are going to appreciate on your own at midnight.

+1, if I were to see someone on halloween running around in boxers with a boner, i would indeed look the other way

wlfers

Reaction score
oh wow, im glad to see other people here like die antwoord... i always thought they were cool but was a bit shy to admit it haha

Latest posts

')