New different song with my new Ibanez 6string...and yeah..its totally finished too ;)

• Thread starter KaLeVaLA
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

KaLeVaLA

Sir Mix-A-Lot
Reaction score
Well..i recently purchased a gorgeous Ibanez RGT Limited guitar...6strings...so i just had to try and make something different and less heavy with this one for a change :)

The song is called Sital!

SoundClick artist: Kalevala - some_music_for_you

Oh...and i know about the clipping around 0.40 -> ..hehe, i just didnt bother fixing it!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

friday11

Reaction score
sounds pretty cool. I like the riff around 1:40...can you tell me how you do the drums? I guess you've used a drum computer, didn't you?

Zak1233

Contributor
Reaction score
fantastic man:D i really dig this one:hbang:

sounds pretty cool. I like the riff around 1:40...can you tell me how you do the drums? I guess you've used a drum computer, didn't you?

mr kalevala here programs them in and uses SD2.0 for the drum sounds

KaLeVaLA

Sir Mix-A-Lot
Reaction score
thanx dudes :)

Yeah, Zak is right...i use SD2.0 for drums...i use Cubase 4 to make them in...and also record everything.

IamLukas

Reaction score
Very rocky tune bro!
I didn't realize clipping anywhere, so ;-)
For my taste a little bit too happy, hehe but not every song should cause pain and death lol.
Nicely done...

Ruins

Reaction score
sounds great, its strange to hear djent on standard tuning though
ah well... well done man!
by the way i didn;t hear any clipping either

KaLeVaLA

Sir Mix-A-Lot
Reaction score
thanx dudes :)

iamlucas: hehe..yeah, it doesnt allways have to be about death and missery ;) haha, but thats fun too :D

friday11

Reaction score
ok thank you! well I'm looking for such a computer a long time. but all these things from toontrack are to expensive for ymself :( Does anyone know some alternatives??

KaLeVaLA

Sir Mix-A-Lot
Reaction score
well!

If i was you i would just save up for DFHS2, because it is really good!
An alternative which is cheaper would be the EZ drummer...or does that not fit your cashflow either atm.? :)

I know there is some people on this forum that use Addictive Drums as well, but i think that is in the same pricerange as DFHS2.

My advice is to not rush into a purchase with something you think is just ok....go for the ones you want and save up for it instead :)

Now..back on topic !
Anyone else got any opinions on this track? :)

Greg Pope

Reaction score
Hey,
I must of missed this one! good stuff dude! Post some pic's of your new guitar!!
The song is nice, Some of the riffs sound familier, have you used them before in previous stuff you've done or am I a little mad!?

KaLeVaLA

Sir Mix-A-Lot
Reaction score
ah! Thanx dude :)

Hehe, i havent used any of theese riffs in a song before! But they might be similar to something someone else have made...i really dont know:)
But i take that as a positive thing! hehe

And yeah, ill try to post some pictures of the beauty as soon as i get my cam back from my brother!

')