New Dimebag Darrel solo song

• Thread starter Jake
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ridner

Bastard of Thousands
Reaction score
I would love to visit his house - looks really cool!

dig the song/vid too!

jsl2h90

Reaction score
anything unreleased from dime is welcome. I'm not the biggest pantera fan but I love love love dime's playing and attitude. so great to see his guitar collection too. RIP Dime.

RevDrucifer

Reaction score
That guitar room is INSANE. Chad Lee went one day with one of Dime's friends (they both post on the Dean forum, where you can see A LOT of the guitars) and took pics of every guitar in there. He wants to do a write-up of each and do something with all the pics instead of just posting them on a forum, but it's a bit daunting/emotional for him. Understandably.

The guitar he was playing when he was shot is in that room. Guess the neck was broken on it and there was still blood on it. AOT (the dude Chad took the pics with) hid it from Chad before he had the chance to see it.

That house is like a Dime museum. Pretty fuckin' cool that Rita allows people to stay there when she isn't in town. There's a couple people that keep up with general stuff around the place when she isn't there, as well. Someone mentioned that it wasn't cool that people could just go in and play Dime's guitars, to which AOT or Chad replied "That's the only way Dime would have it!".

I'd fucking LOVE to visit that place. Dime's first guitar ever is even there.

theleem

Reaction score
Damn, amazing video! Great song, as usual from Dime. It was great seeing some of his guitars too, not to mention I'm a huge fan of the old school skating

Pikka Bird

Vaya Con Cornholio
Reaction score
Why oh why wasn't there ever a proper band with Dime on vocals!!? Also, this song will definitely be wonderful to cruise to.

I think it's a nice change to see Mike with hair.

')