New Djenty Bulb Song - Parabolica

• Thread starter bulb
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sleewell

Reaction score
i dig this a lot. clean tones are super lush. love that strat too.

also the presets you did on the helix are awesome!!!

AwakenTheSkies

Life is like a box of chocolates
Reaction score
I'm impatiently waiting for the Bulb album. New Breeze is on there which has been requested for very long and I'm excited to see what else Misha has come up with or if there's any other old demos. I think so far it's Breeze, Unleash the Pwnies and Press Enter..?

Sermo Lupi

Reaction score
Nice work, Misha. Great concept for the video, too.

I don't know I've ever seen anyone ask you about your influences for your lead guitar lines. I know many lead players have influenced your playing generally (Petrucci, etc.), but who would you say are your strongest inspirations for how you write leads?

bulb

Reaction score
Nice work, Misha. Great concept for the video, too.

I don't know I've ever seen anyone ask you about your influences for your lead guitar lines. I know many lead players have influenced your playing generally (Petrucci, etc.), but who would you say are your strongest inspirations for how you write leads?
Definitely Petrucci, Holdsworth, Guthrie, Nolly and Thordendal

Kyle Jordan

Ace of Knaves
Reaction score
"Moderately Fast, Adequately Furious" is an excellent name. Digging the tune and the tones. I really like your lead phrasing here too.

Looking forward to the album. Any chance the standalone version of "For Mankind" is on the album? I absolutely adore that song and it was the perfect cap on the game.

bulb

Reaction score
"Moderately Fast, Adequately Furious" is an excellent name. Digging the tune and the tones. I really like your lead phrasing here too.

Looking forward to the album. Any chance the standalone version of "For Mankind" is on the album? I absolutely adore that song and it was the perfect cap on the game.
Ah I never thought about doing anything more with that, maybe I could put it out!

Jonathan20022

Engineer
Reaction score
Solid song I'm excited for the full record!

A little bummed Not Enough Mana didn't make the cut, hoping that'll be a part of P5!

SpaceDock

Shred till your dead
Reaction score
Stick with it! I am sure someday this style will catch on and you’ll make a name for yourself. :lol:

Latest posts