New Douglas Scope w/fixed bridge....

• Thread starter Rommel
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
TOM = boooooo! Throw a Schaller or Hipshot on that bitch.

ivancic1al

Probrem?
Reaction score
For $159, can you really complain though?

I imagine the TOM is much cheaper to use on a guitar like than a Hipshot or Schaller...they can get OEM parts really cheap for tune-o-matics whereas I doubt they have a licence for the other two bridge systems...

It is frustrating though, but a step in the right direction. :agreed:

Kodee2

Reaction score
Looks pretty decent, but will I dunno I have a feeling once they sell this shipment that they will simply disappear.

ShadowFactoryX

OMNIHILITY
Reaction score
ordered one yesterday, should be here probly by tomorrow or friday. thread with pics and review will come shortly following

ShadowFactoryX

OMNIHILITY
Reaction score
i bought the grendel a while back...
and needless to day, it needed some serious attending to.
not a major disaster, just a bunch of small things, that make it not work right.

im hoping this is a different case.
i do like the natural headstock too (i hate how agile has the painted black headstocks on most of their guitars)

op1e

Spirit Taker
Reaction score
When are they getting more 27" Hadron's and Scopes in? Pretty much cleaned out atm.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
For $159, can you really complain though?

I imagine the TOM is much cheaper to use on a guitar like than a Hipshot or Schaller...they can get OEM parts really cheap for tune-o-matics whereas I doubt they have a licence for the other two bridge systems...

It is frustrating though, but a step in the right direction. :agreed:

I can, because I probably won't be buying it regardless of what bridge they put on it. :lol:

mordor74

Reaction score
Neckjoint is really hugly and also the inlays totally out with that body... no inlay or dots would have made a far better lookining guitar! (to my taste....)

')