New ENGL Amp 2011

• Thread starter Sepultorture
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

clark81

Reaction score
God dammit. Way to resurrect an old thread, I thought we finally got some news about the retro 100 they've been developing....:mad:

Hehe, I died it @ the Musikmesse last year and it was amazing... I think that the prototype will not reach the developing process, same as with the ENGL bass head prototype I tried @ the Messe 2010...
Lets hope I'm wrong

vanhendrix

Reaction score
Hehe, I died it @ the Musikmesse last year and it was amazing... I think that the prototype will not reach the developing process, same as with the ENGL bass head prototype I tried @ the Messe 2010...
Lets hope I'm wrong

Oh really? There hasn't been a single word about this amp since then. I guess I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up... From what I could tell it was just more or less the first 2 channels of an invader anyways

Oxidation_Shed

Nightman.
Reaction score
More gain than a Powerball? Hooray, I'm just so sick of hearing all those clean powerball tones, can wait to hear it with screaming distortion.... oh wait.

')