New entry level fixed bridge Ibanez S

• Thread starter Toxin
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Toxin

no, i don't drink vodka
Reaction score
So, emmm, i'll just leave it here =D
Ibanez S6271-MGS
DS01802494.jpg

DS01802494_1.jpg

Looks nice, lame shoots though..
About 750$

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JaeSwift

Of Blood and Sawdust
Reaction score
That is really friggin' cool.
I still can't get over the fact that the S series now has 24 frets though >_<

rcsierra13

Reaction score
Really must try out that Gibralta bridge. Does it really feel like a truck under your palm?

Also anyone else hate the mount around the pickup selectors on the S series? Has always been the one thing that has held me back from getting one.

rcsierra13

Reaction score
It feels just as good as my pro-equipped Rg2120 and better than my OFR-equipped Charvel :shrug:

Cannot tell if this is sarcasm... had so many people tell me its terrible but for some reason I am keen on a guitar with one.

Bigfan

sixstringer
Reaction score
Cannot tell if this is sarcasm... had so many people tell me its terrible but for some reason I am keen on a guitar with one.

No sarcasm here. the Gibraltar on my RG331M is a great bridge. Solid, comfortable and easy to intonate/adjust.

Captain Butterscotch

Reaction score
Silverbursts are fugly, imo. I want that guitar so hard, but I know that I would have to factor in the cost of getting that crap stripped off and refinished.

')