New entry level fixed bridge Ibanez S

• Thread starter Toxin
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Spaceman_Spiff

Contributor
Reaction score
It looks kinda cheap to me imo. I like the silverburst, but if only the hardware was black and they ditched that cheap white plastic neck binding...

They should do a prestige S7 version with similar looks and specs as the RGA121/321...

By the way, I still can't figure out how a gibraltar bridge could dig in your hand with palm mutes...I have zero problems with them and I palm mute a lot. So I think it's just a matter of technique wether you like these bridges or not. So anyone who asks: don't believe the haters and try it for yourself first.

:lol: "Haters"

I personally just don't like the bridge. I'd be the first to say try it before you get a guitar with it, it just isn't comfortable to me. :yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Miek

POSTING ON INTERNET
Reaction score
So, emmm, i'll just leave it here =D
Ibanez S6271-MGS
DS01802494.jpg

DS01802494_1.jpg

Looks nice, lame shoots though..
About 750$

'ello gorgeous

BillNephew

Reaction score
Well, now this is a step up from the plain gloss black 7's Ibanez offers in that price range! Now, if only they can produce a 7 string version of the 670PB. I had one before my house burnt down and took everything with it. That sure was a gorgeous guitar. Black hardware would look better on this though IMO.

kylendm

Electrical Mercenary
Reaction score
I hate that piece of plastic under the pup selector. But damn is that sexy.

stigmatodiaboli

Reaction score
i'm glad someone mentioned that piece of plastic under the pickup selector. i've always hated those on the s series guitars from ibanez, they got rid of the pickup rings, but just forgot about that eye soar under the selector! wouldn't stop me from buying it though!

Survivalism

Ibanez Fanboy
Reaction score
A little high on the price, I could see this running for
$499.

Other than that, GIMME ONE!!! Or two... or ten :lol:

Survivalism

Ibanez Fanboy
Reaction score
If it does come to the US and sales below $500, then this will be awesome.

Honestly, I couldn't see it selling for more than that, given
the specs, hardware, and finish. I mean, it's the same specs
as the new RG 7321's in the form of a Saber, with a half-assed
silverburst finish :lol:

I'm actually hoping they come in plain ol' black, too.

Mordecai

Reaction score
dat silver burst looking finish, dat fixed bridge.... is it bigger than 25.5 scale?

DoomJazz

Classic Lojack
Reaction score
Perfect modding guitar :wub:

all my want and some of everyone elses too

sear

Reaction score
Not so much in terms of quality but in terms of specs. Their QC is surprisingly good on the low-end guitars, but their pickups are god-awful and it's ridiculous that you have to spend $1500 just to get something name-brand most of the time. Their finishes on lower-end models are also pretty ugly, for some reason they have the most plastic, cheap look ever. Not to mention the price of the Japanese-made stuff keeps creeping up as the Indonesian models become standard for almost anything.

')