New EP. Free Download. Drop E, Agile, SD2/MF, Progressive Death Metal

Goatfork

Reaction score
My second EP Obsidian Depths has just been released. This three movement piece entails the narrative of an ancient, forgotten, and vengeful god. Annihilation: the purest cleansing. Please take a listen:

https://nottmusicofficial.bandcamp.com/album/obsidian-depths-ep

It is available for digital download at 'Name Your Price', and there are CDs available for $7. There are exactly 100 copies in existence. No more, no less. It will take quite a large demand for me to make more, so it's safe to assume these will be the only physical copies made of this EP. Get 'em while they're hot.

555608_10151600875735168_1491647614_n.jpg

I used an Agile Septor 827 in drop E, and the bass in is drop E as well. All of the guitars were tracked and reamped through POD Farm 2, with some magic zest added on in Logic. The drums are SD2 with the Metal Foundry expansion, again, snazzed up in Logic.

Please like the Facebook and Got-Djent page if you have not already, and any and all comments, criticisms, questions, you name it, are all welcome. Thanks guys.

https://www.facebook.com/NottMusicOfficial
Nott | got-djent.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sofos

СофоƆ
Reaction score
I just finished the first of many listens, and I must say, I have the BIGGEST shit eating grin on my face right now. Bravo Tyler. Well worth the weight.

Because it's heavy.

Maniacal

Reaction score
Pretty cool stuff.

Minor criticism: I know very little about mixing etc but on my Genelecs I can pretty much hear just bass and barely any mids. Bass guitar seems to dominate the mix.

Floppystrings

banned
Reaction score
Sounds pretty good.

That logo reminds me of something though...

Attachments

• nile logo.PNG
    nile logo.PNG
    12.6 KB · Views: 1

ItWillDo

KGB Apparatchik
Reaction score
Came in with little expectations but came out more than satisfied. Absolutely awesome stuff.

Goatfork

Reaction score

Joshua

6 Strings Only
Reaction score
just as awesome as I expected! :yesway: would you mind holding a physical copy for me? I'd like to grab one in a few days

kamello

DESU METARU!
Reaction score
:lol: at the songs length

shit sounds massive! :hbang:
and vocals reminds me of a downtuned Randy Blythe

Goatfork

Reaction score
So hey guys, I'm ....ing stoked with how well this has been received. Seems to me like people dig it, and I love that. I wish more people could hear it, but I have no idea how to make that happen on my own. If you guys could spread it some how.. show your friends, spread it on Facebook, etc., I would be forever grateful.

Thanks guys, so much. It really means a lot.

RoRo56

Reaction score
Did you intentionally make all of the tracks 6 minutes long or did it just happen naturally? :lol: