New ESP LTD 8's!!

• Thread starter InfinityAndThree
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

InfinityAndThree

Reaction score
Just saw this in the 7's forum. Thought I should post it here! Check this out!
The ESP Guitar Company | 2011 USA Website

H-8.jpg

'If seven strings just arenʼt enough for you, itʼs time to check out the new H-308, H-338, and H-208 models. Based on our H-style body shape, the H-308 delivers high performance via a set-thru maple neck, mahogany body, and an EMG 808 active pickup set. Part of our new 330 Series, the H-338 is a similar guitar, but has a bolt-on neck and includes our new ESP ALH-208 active pickups. Both models come in BLKS (Black Satin) finishes. Each of the new 7- and 8- string models with satin finishes also feature black satin hardware. The H-208 is a very affordable 8-string guitar in a BLK (Gloss Black) finish, with a basswood body, chrome hardware and passive ESP LH-308 pickups.'

I'm pretty exited. Might well have to get my hands on a 308 of it's well priced and has a reasonable scale!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ROAR

oaf tobar
Reaction score
Oh wow they're black!
I would have never guessed.

TMM

UUDDLRLRBAStart
Reaction score
Am I missing something, or is that 3 of the same guitar?

JaeSwift

Of Blood and Sawdust
Reaction score
Somewhat interested. I dig the headstock a lot, but it all depends on the scale length.

Empryrean

angery gear acquirer
Reaction score
25.5" right?? Fuck yeah, everyone that tunes to high A has black guitars

Explorer

He seldomly knows...
Reaction score
Formerly from Cucaramacatacatirimilcote...

With respect to the differences between the three models, here is the description from the ESP website:

If seven strings just arenʼt enough for you, itʼs time to check out the new H-308, H-338, and H-208 models. Based on our H-style body shape, the H-308 delivers high performance via a set-thru maple neck, mahogany body, and an EMG 808 active pickup set. Part of our new 330 Series, the H-338 is a similar guitar, but has a bolt-on neck and includes our new ESP ALH-208 active pickups. Both models come in BLKS (Black Satin) finishes. Each of the new 7- and 8- string models with satin finishes also feature black satin hardware. The H-208 is a very affordable 8-string guitar in a BLK (Gloss Black) finish, with a basswood body, chrome hardware and passive ESP LH-308 pickups.

----

I didn't find anything regarding scale length....

TheSixthWheel

bangetzit
Reaction score
:coffee:

Such uninspired instruments, and now bolt-on? I almost guarantee they're all 25.5" too. Didn't they get that memo?

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Call me when we get actual ESP 8-strings that aren't boring SC models with an extra string.

If I was in the market for an import, budget 8-string my money would still go to Agile. :agreed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')