New ESP/LTD for 2010 - MH417

• Thread starter 22km Tombstone
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

22km Tombstone

Pro Apologizer
Reaction score
I did a search but I couldn't find any threads about this already - apologies if this is a repost.

Just checked out the ESP guitars website, and spotted this bad boy...

mh-417.jpg

It's the only 7 on there, but there are a bunch of other cool looking LTD's coming out for 2010.

SERIOUS GAS.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

hypermagic

Fusion Neophyte
Reaction score
Would be gassable if it had purple quilt top.

As it is now... eh.

22km Tombstone

Pro Apologizer
Reaction score
Totally getting this. I've been waiting for LTD to do a new standard scale superstrat-shape 7.

Originally I was planning on getting a Viper-417... not anymore! This is exactly what I was hoping LTD would release.

-K4G-

Go Auckland Blues!
Reaction score
Not really exciting, but the rest of the new stuff :yum: especially the 27 fret.

22km Tombstone

Pro Apologizer
Reaction score
I guess it's not particularly exciting, but I have a thing for simple, straightforward guitars, especially black satin finished ones :hbang:

cyril v

Contributor
Reaction score
A new 7-string LTD model is being added to the LTD line at Winter NAMM 2010. The MH-417 has a 25.5” scale mahogany body with a black satin finish. A maple neck, 24- fret rosewood fingerboard, Grover tuners, Earvana nut, TOM bridge with string thrubody design, and EMG active pickups complete this powerful guitar.

cool to see that these are shipping with the earvana nut... anyone get a chance to try them yet?

Xherion

Reaction score
Not two weeks after I bought my S7320, all these tasty new 7s come out. Oh well, I got it for a steal and it should be nice after I put my blackouts in it.

I already have a MH-400NT so I couldn't see myself picking up this as well (although it has almost everything I want - except the TOM).

metaljohn

SS's Only Dick Butt
Reaction score
The 2010 ESP's are ripping off schector so obvious it's not even funny.

Not really, They just started using the F headstock on the H series, much to my annoyance.

The only 2010 I liked was the silverburst, but I'd never buy it. ESP 2010 so far gets a :noway:. Maybe the spring or summer will bring better things for them.

maximummetal288

Reaction score
Really? One new 7 string and its ANOTHER black guitar?

They really need to bring back the cockstock on the H series, best headstock ever!

spattergrind

Reaction score
I did a search but I couldn't find any threads about this already - apologies if this is a repost.

Just checked out the ESP guitars website, and spotted this bad boy...

mh-417.jpg

It's the only 7 on there, but there are a bunch of other cool looking LTD's coming out for 2010.

SERIOUS GAS.

SICK!:drool:

I want one!
I have a M-307 and i love it besides the tremolo....hopefully this one will have a thinner neck.....
Good thing its Ltd so its affordable....

Status
Not open for further replies.
')