New ESP signature

• Thread starter Thin_Ice_77
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

testament19

Reaction score
I agree. Terrible album, terrible pickguard, and I'm not a fan of the inlays either.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Not a great fan of this one, the old sig was cooler. Rammstein own though.

BrainArt

Deftones Guru.
Reaction score
I listen to Rammstein at least once or twice a day. And what's with all this hate towards the new album? I love it, it's like a heavier Mütter. (If that's possible.)

Cheesebuiscut

Loves his Q-tuners
Reaction score
Thoughts: :barf:

but srsly, like everyone else said the pickguard needs to go, for me the body needs to be flipped over. I'll never understand why they put a deeper cutaway with a shorter upper horn...

After all that it would be pretty D

Asgard222

Reaction score
I thought his new signature model was going to be the modified Eclipse like the one he used in the Pussy video?

But it doesn't really matter, personally I love the black and pearl version.

DreamState

Reaction score
I must be one of the few people here who's actually 100 percent okay with this guitar. I actually kind of like the pickguard, it suits it in a way. But I do prefer the silver a bit more

Amiro

Reaction score
mosrite-ramones.jpg

I think the guitar kinda looks like a Mosrite.

BrainArt

Deftones Guru.
Reaction score
Seems to be the only forum with a negative reaction towards it that I have come across :shrug:

Yeah, that's odd. Especially on a forum for guitars that get hated on all the time.

I thought his new signature model was going to be the modified Eclipse like the one he used in the Pussy video?

But it doesn't really matter, personally I love the black and pearl version.

I think that one is for his other project, Emigrate. But, I agree, I love the black and pearloid version.

I must be one of the few people here who's actually 100 percent okay with this guitar. I actually kind of like the pickguard, it suits it in a way. But I do prefer the silver a bit more

I love it. So, that makes two of us who like it 100%.

JerkyChid

Beef jerky kid
Reaction score
I prefer the older one. I think maybe they were going for making it look kinda like one of his new customs if you saw if from the nose bleed seats... The new RZK custom is burned, has a clear pickguard, and red EMGs (unless they are Q-tuners)

Festivais de Verão - Galeria

BrainArt

Deftones Guru.
Reaction score
I prefer the older one. I think maybe they were going for making it look kinda like one of his new customs if you saw if from the nose bleed seats... The new RZK custom is burned, has a clear pickguard, and red EMGs (unless they are Q-tuners)

Festivais de Verão - Galeria

Those are definitely EMGs. I wish EMG would bring out other colors besides white, cream, and black. That would be sweet.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
that new one he's got is definitely sick, would definitely be too expensive as a model though

')