New ESP Whitechapel Signatures!

• Thread starter MikeH
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AlexWadeWC

Reaction score
FYI we did a shoot out with about 8-10 different guitars (Thanks to HumanFuseBen for bringing over a bunch!) with all different kinds of body woods and pick ups (actives and passives) and my sig came out on top as the best sounding for what we were going for so it will be used to track all the rhythm guitars for the new album ;)

Loomer

Comfortably Dumb
Reaction score
Let's also hope this becomes a trend towards LTD releasing more guitars with passive pickups as well. I'm not holding my breath, though.

themike

Chug Life
Reaction score
Let's also hope this becomes a trend towards LTD releasing more guitars with passive pickups as well. I'm not holding my breath, though.

My opinion is that it depends on if artists spend enough time researching and developing their models

or

if the AW-7/BS-7 's sell well. I think good numbers for these models would be an indicator as what what was done right and differently from most of the previous ESP models

Ericbrujo

Music has no rules
Reaction score
FYI we did a shoot out with about 8-10 different guitars (Thanks to HumanFuseBen for bringing over a bunch!) with all different kinds of body woods and pick ups (actives and passives) and my sig came out on top as the best sounding for what we were going for so it will be used to track all the rhythm guitars for the new album ;)

Will you guys be releasing studio update videos ??? i would like to see the gear that you guys will use for this album.

AlexWadeWC

Reaction score
Yup we will but not for a few months i'd say, we are releasing the studio videos closer to release this time.

leonardo7

Banned
Reaction score
Oh man I can't wait for the new album. Im still diggin 'Corruption. One of my personal favorite albums right now. You guys dont fuck around, your movin quick onto the next album! Id bet the tone is gonna slay on the new album. Maple neck thru with mahogany and ebony and kick ass passives through a fuckin Herbert! :shred:

Ardez

ThePolarBearBrawler
Reaction score
Oh man I can't wait for the new album. Im still diggin 'Corruption. One of my personal favorite albums right now. You guys dont fuck around, your movin quick onto the next album! Id bet the tone is gonna slay on the new album. Maple neck thru with mahogany and ebony and kick ass passives through a fuckin Herbert! :shred:

:yum::drool::agreed:

Into Obsidian

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Reaction score
fucking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im glad you guys arent making us wait a long ass time like a lot of bands do.

"You got that right!"

1ou69w.jpg

Randomist

Reaction score
I hate being right. ESP LTD AW-7 listed on a UK webstore for £1034 or in USD: $1635.27
There's a 5 day availability listed, but that sounds a little optimistic... I think importing might be the best option.

Reaction score
Been waiting for the Whitechapel signature models for a long time! Glad to see/hear that they are finally in the process of being produced for the mass market!

')