New ESP Whitechapel Signatures!

• Thread starter MikeH
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JacobShredder

Reaction score
Soooo Alex...how much nicer is the hip shot than the ESP bridge? Debating getting a hip shot installed on mine before it gets shipped to me.

IronGoliath

Reaction score
I've decided to liquidate my 1527 for the AW-7.

Because DAT FINISH. DAT NECK. And THOSE PUPPS.

AlexWadeWC

Reaction score
Soooo Alex...how much nicer is the hip shot than the ESP bridge? Debating getting a hip shot installed on mine before it gets shipped to me.

I mean it's not like "OMG THIS HIPSHOT IS THE HOLY GRAIL AND THE ESP BRIDGE IS DONKEY POO" but it is noticeably better. I personally would think it would be worth the upgrade since the guitar is at an awesome price.

great_kthulu

Reaction score
Something about how it was very inconvenient to calibrated their machines overseas to that scale for a production model.

that kinda sucks but is understandable, I would love something at the 26.25 scale but there are not many options, and i'm kinda picky about aesthetics. (BTW, your guitar is beautiful and I am seriously considering one.)

MobiusR

Thall, that is all
Reaction score
Alex are you playing your model on this tour? I wanna see it this sunday!

MobiusR

Thall, that is all
Reaction score
Hey alex, on sunday i saw Zach's model had Passives in it? Is considering to switch?

BTW Great show! \m/

Bigsby

Nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
can i ask since when did the guy from boy meets world join whitechapel and get a guitar signature? :fawk:

FrancescoFiligoi

Guitarist in Within Destruction / Abiogenesis
Reaction score
Seen the guitar in person at Musikmesse, unfortunately wasn't possible to try it but looks phenomenal (satin pickguard is so rad), and bridge looks SOLID.

')