New ESP Whitechapel Signatures!

• Thread starter MikeH
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I think you have that backwards mate, it has EMGs though they're now endorsed by DiMarzio

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

themike

Chug Life
Reaction score
I think you have that backwards mate, it has EMGs though they're now endorsed by DiMarzio

Ben's guitar does have DiMarzio's - it was changed very last minute along with removing the "SAVAGE" inlay on the 12th fret.

BS-7_STBLK.png

Andromalia

Pardon my french
Reaction score
Ben's guitar does have DiMarzio's - it was changed very last minute along with removing the "SAVAGE" inlay on the 12th fret.

Yeah because OF COURSE they had to make a choice that now is making me hesitate between the two models.... Grmph. One having EMGs made the choice easier. The Wade still has that strat shape nothing else can approximate though.

themike

Chug Life
Reaction score
Yeah because OF COURSE they had to make a choice that now is making me hesitate between the two models.... Grmph. One having EMGs made the choice easier. The Wade still has that strat shape nothing else can approximate though.

I'd like to say I am pretty unbiased even though I helped with the AW model - because I would rock a BS-7 in a heartbeat but when it came down to recording the album the band and production team agreed that the AW sounded the best out of all the guitars they used (signatures as well as other brands) so if tonez is what you want, and you dig the asthetics of the AW, it seems like a good choice :lol:

MFB

Banned
Reaction score

BS-7_STBLK.png

Ah, didn't notice they change it :yesway: Does that mean only one has EMG routes now?

Stuck_in_a_dream

Reaction score
I mean it's not like "OMG THIS HIPSHOT IS THE HOLY GRAIL AND THE ESP BRIDGE IS DONKEY POO" but it is noticeably better. I personally would think it would be worth the upgrade since the guitar is at an awesome price.

I was looking at Hipshot's web site and they have two versions (according to string spacing I guess?!!). So if Alex or anyone who knows about this, let us know which one to get, the .125 or the .175, here:

Hardtail Guitar Bridges > Store > Hipshot Products

TheBigGroove

Reaction score
I was looking at Hipshot's web site and they have two versions (according to string spacing I guess?!!). So if Alex or anyone who knows about this, let us know which one to get, the .125 or the .175, here:

Hardtail Guitar Bridges > Store > Hipshot Products

Question:
What is the difference between the .125 and .175 hardtail guitar bridges ?

Answer:

The only difference between the 2 bridges is the floor height beneath the saddles. The .175 floor height would give you a higher action. Most applications call for the .125 floor

Stuck_in_a_dream

Reaction score
Awesome! Thanks, you'd think that (like for bass bridges) it will have to do w/ string spacing or something more tangible. .125 it is, can't wait for the AW-7, it will be my 1st 7-string :hbang:.

L1ght

Truth Over Triumph
Reaction score
Whoever gets that AW-7 better post here!!! I want to know what the neck feels like, because if it's anything similar to an Ibanez neck, that guitar is number one on my list of 7's. Especially with that decent price tag.

IronGoliath

Reaction score
I ordered one of the only 4 AW-7's that are coming into Canada.

Edited for clarity :3

')