New ESP Whitechapel Signatures!

• Thread starter MikeH
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

myrtorp

Jiggywiggy
Reaction score
I ordered one of the only 4 AW-7's that are coming into Canada.

Edited for clarity :3

Are there a limited number of these being made? 4 in entire Canada sounds like too few!

I wonder how many will be available in Sweden...

IronGoliath

Reaction score
I'll be putting some brushed nickel aftermaths into my ESP Horizon FR-II but I think the AW-7 needs some red bobbins with either, again, aftermaths or cold sweats.

cap-tan

Gear Slut
Reaction score
It's getting pretty close to mid-may, waves of NGD threads should start pouring in throughout the next couple of weeks...

Tisca

Big-tube snob
Reaction score
Has anyone gotten an AW-7 already, have they shipped? If not, when? I want reviews.

sirshredsalot

Reaction score
I messaged GearHounds the other day, they said they are due to ship from ESP at the end of may, which means they won't get them in stock until at least the first couple weeks in June..

I wish someone knew for sure whats going on, reading through previous posts people were saying they were supposed to ship in April, then mid May. I'll believe it when I see it I guess..

Stuck_in_a_dream

Reaction score
Ship from ESP = by air or sea? If it's the latter it might take like 3-4 weeks till it gets from S. Korea to the ESP shop in CA for setup & inspection, then probably another week till it reaches retailers. That's like a month to month and a half from now.

EDIT: Actually it will be more like a month or a month and a half from the end of May, so we're looking at a July date now if Gearhounds info is correct and if shipping is by sea.

JacobShredder

Reaction score
This is why I went ahead and picked up a jp7. The wait was getting to me. Wouldn't have been as bad if I already had a 7 to hold me over, but even then I preordered over a month ago when they said they'd be in in April

Grack

Tr00 and Kvlt
Reaction score
I messaged GearHounds the other day, they said they are due to ship from ESP at the end of may, which means they won't get them in stock until at least the first couple weeks in June..

Ship from ESP = by air or sea? If it's the latter it might take like 3-4 weeks till it gets from S. Korea to the ESP shop in CA for setup & inspection, then probably another week till it reaches retailers. That's like a month to month and a half from now.

EDIT: Actually it will be more like a month or a month and a half from the end of May, so we're looking at a July date now if Gearhounds info is correct and if shipping is by sea.

:noplease: I guess I should have expected this. I didn't order a WC sig, but rather Buz's sig, which is in the same catalog. Unfortunately, I was hoping for a perfect-world end of May delivery, this wait just got a whole lot more difficult. :wallbash:

cosmitron

Reaction score
Well, major difference is that I would be waiting for one right now had they produce it instead of the AW7. :D
Don't get me wrong, the AW7 looks awesome, and I'm pretty sure you guys can do great things out of it, but it's just another (badass) superstrat to me.

Grack

Tr00 and Kvlt
Reaction score
+1 to that. I think it would of been more unique in a sevenstring market ruled by superstrats

If only, if only.:rolleyes:

Really don't understand why ESP doesn't release a Carpenter tele signature, they've made one for just about every other guitar he's played. To preserve the uniqueness? :scratch:

Latest posts

')