New ESP Whitechapel Signatures!

• Thread starter MikeH
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

katsumura78

Reaction score
This is why I went ahead and picked up a jp7. The wait was getting to me. Wouldn't have been as bad if I already had a 7 to hold me over, but even then I preordered over a month ago when they said they'd be in in April

I did the same thing lol. Both a jp7 because the wait was too long. I dont regret my choice at all !

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Heineken

Blackened is the end
Reaction score
ATTN Canadians!!!!

I got word from my LTD retailer that a shipment of 27 AW-7's are shipping to Canada sometime this week and as of late last week, 24 of them we're already claimed (purchased). NGD (for Canadians) T-minus 2-3 weeks?!?

STOKED!

AlexWadeWC

Reaction score
ATTN Canadians!!!!

I got word from my LTD retailer that a shipment of 27 AW-7's are shipping to Canada sometime this week and as of late last week, 24 of them we're already claimed (purchased). NGD (for Canadians) T-minus 2-3 weeks?!?

STOKED!

Wow 24 out of 27 already purchased before they even ship? That's rad news!

AlexWadeWC

Reaction score
FYI I would have loved to do a Telecaster 7 signature based off of my custom but I was not allowed to due to Stephen Carpenters claim on it. I don't know if they are going to do a signature series Tele 7 and 8 for him in the US, but I know in Japan he has a Tele 7 signature for sale and he just got those sick custom Tele 8's, so I would say eventually he will release both in the US.

AlexWadeWC

Reaction score
And also while I wish I could help out with the shipping woes for our signature series I know absolutely NOTHING about that end of the signatures. A big thanks to everyone for patiently waiting on theirs though, I really appreciate it!

cosmitron

Reaction score
FYI I would have loved to do a Telecaster 7 signature based off of my custom but I was not allowed to due to Stephen Carpenters claim on it. I don't know if they are going to do a signature series Tele 7 and 8 for him in the US, but I know in Japan he has a Tele 7 signature for sale and he just got those sick custom Tele 8's, so I would say eventually he will release both in the US.
Thanks so much for your input!!!!
You just got it so right with your custom Telecaster 7!:bowdown:

Grack

Tr00 and Kvlt
Reaction score
Just got really excited; Studio Gears posted listings for Zach's sig and Mark Heylmun's sig on eBay.

So the others aren't too far behind?? :eek: :scratch:

edit: Definitely going to have to save up and get Mark's guitar as well.

themike

Chug Life
Reaction score
Really don't understand why ESP doesn't release a Carpenter tele signature, they've made one for just about every other guitar he's played. To preserve the uniqueness? :scratch:

As Alex said, they have - but its only available in Japan. Trust me - if I had a dime for all the time he said "I wish I could do a tele" during the begining of the design process I'd.... well, I'd probably have a decently sized pile of dimes.

stef-t7.jpg

http://www.espguitars.co.jp/artist/stephen_carpenter/index.html

Stuck_in_a_dream

Reaction score
\m/ Awesome! but couldn't they open the shades to see it in more light, LOL. The rhythm playing is sick on this track.

cap-tan

Gear Slut
Reaction score
I work at a music shop in Oklahoma City, and I didn't order any of the WC sigs, but I did order the BUZ-7 which is also new for this year and I recieved word today that my guitar is packed and shipping out today, so I assume all of the other new sig's in ESP's line should also be shipping very soon if not already. Im so stoked to put up an NGD thread on this beast.

Stuck_in_a_dream

Reaction score
I work at a music shop in Oklahoma City, and I didn't order any of the WC sigs, but I did order the BUZ-7 which is also new for this year and I recieved word today that my guitar is packed and shipping out today, so I assume all of the other new sig's in ESP's line should also be shipping very soon if not already. Im so stoked to put up an NGD thread on this beast.

Congrats in advance, and not to sound like an a$$, but shipping from ....? S. Korea, or California? By air, or sea? In other words, since you work in a music store, when you hear this from ESP, how much time till you get it in the store?

I'll be looking forward for your NGD.

cap-tan

Gear Slut
Reaction score
Congrats in advance, and not to sound like an a$$, but shipping from ....? S. Korea, or California? By air, or sea? In other words, since you work in a music store, when you hear this from ESP, how much time till you get it in the store?

I'll be looking forward for your NGD.

in all honesty it's really random, sometimes when they say that something shipped out that day it comes in like 5 days later, yet other times its taken several weeks up to a month or so to get in.

cap-tan

Gear Slut
Reaction score
oh and they didnt mention which warehouse its coming from, which kinda sucks seeing as i am leaving monday to go to alaska for 2 weeks, so itll prolly get here while im gone :(

')