New ESP Whitechapel Signatures!

• Thread starter MikeH
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Stuck_in_a_dream

Reaction score
Yep they are coming up. Here, hi-res pics for the ZH-7, nothing yet for AW-7 but I am on it :D

ESP LTD ZH-7 Zach Householder Electric Guitar in See Thru Black Satin. Instock! | eBay

99665_large.jpg

pr99665img4.jpg

pr99665img7.jpg

pr99665img6.jpg

pr99665img8.jpg

pr99665img5.jpg

pr99665img2.jpg

pr99665img11.jpg

pr99665img3.jpg

EDIT: Does ESP use the same convention in serial numbers as Ibanez? Seems to me the S/N says this guitar was made in April 2012.

Grack

Tr00 and Kvlt
Reaction score
Plans need to be made soon, like one official thread for each model, or else this place is going to get FLOODED.

oremus91

Melodeth-er
Reaction score

Krucifixtion

Duncan Hills
Reaction score
If Ben's model came with a hipshot style bridge option I don't think I would even have to think twice about ordering one.

sirshredsalot

Reaction score
Just ordered the Savage..Such a sick axe. Looks pretty much identical to what I envisioned my custom guitar to look like. Pretty much has the same specs to. Should be here next week, will post pics!

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
Those look so much better than the stock photos. So they CAN do a natural satin neck on a neck through LTD! Maybe Kirk just wants the backs of the KH602s painted??

If that BS model had the reverse pointy on it I would seriously be in love.

I still don't mind the dog penis though.

themike

Chug Life
Reaction score
So I spent some good times with the Whitechapel dudes this weekend filming their new video - but I got to finally check out everyones sigs in person.

Alex's guitar is fucking awesome. Perfect weight, the flame is gorgeous, the red looks awesome and it just feels amazing. I really dug it for sure.

Ben's guitar is gorgeous - Im a sucker for maple boards. If you're into floyds its great - though a smidge heavy for my tastes.

Zachs guitar is just mean. The black top is subtle yet full of character in the right light, really cool.

I think you guys will really enjoy them - they are awesome and priced SUPER reasonable.

Stuck_in_a_dream

Reaction score
:holy: Ben's looks soooooo awesome in these pics, a billion times better than in the stock photos.

Same goes for the Zach model as well. I don't use floyds enough to justify the pain of dealing with them so unfortunately I have to pass on Ben's, but I agree that it looks awesome!
I am waiting for the ss members reviews to see if I'll get an AW7 or ZH7, the wait is killin' me :wallbash:

Grack

Tr00 and Kvlt
Reaction score
More listings on eBay, if Monday isn't flooded with NGDs, I call shenanigans.

Also, there are NO pictures of Alex's signature... plenty of all the others, but the only pics of the AW-7 are ones posted by Alex himself. :scratch:

themike

Chug Life
Reaction score
Also, there are NO pictures of Alex's signature... plenty of all the others, but the only pics of the AW-7 are ones posted by Alex himself. :scratch:

I think this has to do with a lot of them being pre-ordered already and already spoken for by customers of the dealers :yesway: :2c:

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
So I spent some good times with the Whitechapel dudes this weekend filming their new video - but I got to finally check out everyones sigs in person.

Alex's guitar is fucking awesome. Perfect weight, the flame is gorgeous, the red looks awesome and it just feels amazing. I really dug it for sure.

Ben's guitar is gorgeous - Im a sucker for maple boards. If you're into floyds its great - though a smidge heavy for my tastes.

Zachs guitar is just mean. The black top is subtle yet full of character in the right light, really cool.

I think you guys will really enjoy them - they are awesome and priced SUPER reasonable.

Thanks man! They all sounds awesome.

Looks like my wallet will be hating me, My dealer is getting all three sigs in and I might have to pick Ben's and Alex's!

')