New ESP Whitechapel Signatures!

• Thread starter MikeH
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ben.Last

Formerly Lern2Swim
Reaction score
FYI I would have loved to do a Telecaster 7 signature based off of my custom but I was not allowed to due to Stephen Carpenters claim on it. I don't know if they are going to do a signature series Tele 7 and 8 for him in the US, but I know in Japan he has a Tele 7 signature for sale and he just got those sick custom Tele 8's, so I would say eventually he will release both in the US.

That sounds kind of silly on their part. I mean, how many 7 string super strat models do they make? Why is there a limit on how many 7 string teles they'll do?:scratch:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

dirtool

Reaction score
Yep they are coming up. Here, hi-res pics for the ZH-7, nothing yet for AW-7 but I am on it :D

ESP LTD ZH-7 Zach Householder Electric Guitar in See Thru Black Satin. Instock! | eBay

99665_large.jpg

pr99665img4.jpg

pr99665img7.jpg

pr99665img6.jpg

pr99665img8.jpg

pr99665img5.jpg

pr99665img2.jpg

pr99665img11.jpg

pr99665img3.jpg

EDIT: Does ESP use the same convention in serial numbers as Ibanez? Seems to me the S/N says this guitar was made in April 2012.

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
i like it.......but i want passive!!!

themike

Chug Life
Reaction score
:wallbash:
i like it.......but i want passive!!!

Then have a local tech install passives? Its easy and you can buy a plastic cover so it fits in the active spacings. Definitely worth the little extra effort to get a guitar you dig! Lastly - sell the EMG's for a profit! :hbang:

dirtool

Reaction score
Then have a local tech install passives? Its easy and you can buy a plastic cover so it fits in the active spacings. Definitely worth the little extra effort to get a guitar you dig! Lastly - sell the EMG's for a profit! :hbang:

how about this? switch to aw-7:lol:

sell2792

Reaction score
The ZH-7 is pretty much perfect. I'd prefer it with a different bridge (similar to the BS-7 or a Floyd) but I could settle with EMG's. It's just so sexy.

LaPerraLoca

Reaction score
if they made a electric green, or the "dorothy", or some blue crayon color with white racer strips versions of the SC-607b as theyre Signatures, THEY WILL OWN theyre current sigs...

i mean they look cool because theyre not black, but other than that... buff..

Grack

Tr00 and Kvlt
Reaction score
Ugh, my guitar should be here next week and I'm starting to have second thoughts... :(

Initially I didn't care for the AW-7, but lately it has really grown on me, to the point I imagine myself playing it. I hope Buz made one hell of a guitar. :hbang:

Stuck_in_a_dream

Reaction score
Ugh, my guitar should be here next week and I'm starting to have second thoughts... :(

Initially I didn't care for the AW-7, but lately it has really grown on me, to the point I imagine myself playing it. I hope Buz made one hell of a guitar. :hbang:

Actually I am exactly the opposite LOL I love the AW-7 and was waiting the minute it becomes available but after seeing the BS7 recent pics, now I am considering getting it! I'll get a Tremol-no to help with my Floyd blues + a brass block.
My only gripes w/ Ben's model is that it has a 3 way (not 5) selector and no tone control. Tone control is no deal breaker and I could later install a push-pull volume pot to split the coils (would that work?).

But man, this thing looks yummi :agreed:

99782_large.jpg

pr99782img5.jpg

pr99782img9.jpg

kevdes93

Sassy
Reaction score
Did I miss this earlier in the thread? I thought zachs guitar had a slightly longer scale neck then the others... Everywhere is listing it as 25.5. I swear I remember seeing it be like 26'?

Ericbrujo

Music has no rules
Reaction score
Did I miss this earlier in the thread? I thought zachs guitar had a slightly longer scale neck then the others... Everywhere is listing it as 25.5. I swear I remember seeing it be like 26'?

His Prototype has the 26 scale neck, the production models are 25.5

Heineken

Blackened is the end
Reaction score
My AW-7 has been shipped from Axe Music in Calgary, should arrive either Friday or early next week.

NGD on the way soon!!

themike

Chug Life
Reaction score
My AW-7 has been shipped from Axe Music in Calgary, should arrive either Friday or early next week.

NGD on the way soon!!

Find a good camera now so its ready because everyone gets too excited on delivery day and resorts to cellphone photos! :rofl:

Can't wait to hear about it! :hbang:

Grack

Tr00 and Kvlt
Reaction score
Have they even started shipping AW-7s? I was sure I was going to see tons of AW-7 NGDs but thus far there have only been 2, and one of them was someone who bough it at a Guitar Center. :scratch:

Stuck_in_a_dream

Reaction score
Have they even started shipping AW-7s? I was sure I was going to see tons of AW-7 NGDs but thus far there have only been 2, and one of them was someone who bough it at a Guitar Center. :scratch:

What I understood in that case is that Guitar Center, as an authorized ESP dealer, made a special order for the AW-7, so it wasn't like the AW-7 was hanging on the wall for display or anything.

Heineken

Blackened is the end
Reaction score
Well mine has been shipped from the place I bought it from , so I'll be posting a NGD either this Friday or early next week

')