New ESP Whitechapel Signatures!

• Thread starter MikeH
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Don Vito

Reaction score
I know I'm not the first one to notice, but I like how these guitars don't scream "SIGNATURE MODEL OF THIS GUY!!".

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

chest rockwell

Forum MVP
Reaction score
nice work alex !! you dudes knocked it out of the park with those designs. hopefully we can link up soon and get raped !!!
congratz

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
nice work alex !! you dudes knocked it out of the park with those designs. hopefully we can link up soon and get raped !!!
congratz

And thank you for giving us another guitar with an OFR7 & maple fretboard!
That's one classy axe & I'm sure it will give the Schecter Loomis a run for it's money.

AlexWadeWC

Reaction score
Alex should be marketing man of ESP cuz he really understand what we want haha but I also like some black models with EMG's like NT7 and Stephen Carpenter, but this is much better.

I hope my guitar sells a shit load and they realize I know what's up and give me a job creating guitars later on in life hahaha. I know what the people want and I deliver!

AlexWadeWC

Reaction score
Read his 1st post in this thread.
He said he made his signature with passives because ss.org would hound him for the giant EMG routes. Passive FTW.

Hahaha that was a partial joke/partial truth.

I've been wanting to make the switch to passive for a while now, and I couldn't be more glad that I did.

I'm not going to dog EMG because they are a great company and I still really like the 81 and 81-7, but when I compared my EMG equipped, Alder Horizon NT-7 to my Dimarzio equipped Alder signature guitar it was a night and day difference and the passive won.

AlexWadeWC

Reaction score
Like the BS-7 a lot..But not into the "savage" inlay at the 12th fret.

As stated earlier that was an older version of Ben's sig. The new version that will be for sale will not have the Savage inlay. He decided that it would be best to take away some of his "personalization" in order to make the guitar more marketable.

sirshredsalot

Reaction score
As stated earlier that was an older version of Ben's sig. The new version that will be for sale will not have the Savage inlay. He decided that it would be best to take away some of his "personalization" in order to make the guitar more marketable.

Sorry, must have missed that. Also just read that it's gonna passives..Complete win. Might have missed this as well, any idea when these will be selling?

')