New ESP Whitechapel Signatures!

• Thread starter MikeH
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ISRAFEL

Reaction score
I could build my own guitar with the amount of wood I'm sporting for the AW-7!

DraggAmps

Reaction score
Man, the Wade sig is perfect. Ben's would also be perfect except for the Floyd, any chance of a hardtail version?

+1. I do love the Wade sig, and that might be the one I get, if I get one (I just bought a JPXI7, why do I have GAS!?), but I'm surprised the Ben's isn't getting just as much praise. I thought cockstock, maple neck, satin finish transblack maple, etc, would be a huge hit. Especially for the people that want Floyd's. Personally, I think I'd go for that one if it had a Hipshot too. Reversed headstock and dual D-Activators might be cool, too. But aside from the Floyd, it's pretty perfect. With a Hipshot, that would be a very hard decision between Ben's and Alex's.

Edit: NVM, it's gloss not satin, not that that takes anything away from it. I also just noticed the binding which is actually a nice touch on that guitar (still talking about the Ben's). Tell him to go with a Hipshot too! And on second look, I do really think a reversed cockstock and D-Activator set would be even that much better. The guitar is killer as it is. A Hipshot would really seal the deal, though.

FrancescoFiligoi

Guitarist in Within Destruction / Abiogenesis
Reaction score
Alex, please compare the neck profile on your signature prototype with your NT-7 (if I'm not mistaken you love the NT-7 neck profile).

Heineken

Blackened is the end
Reaction score
Alex, your signature Axe reeks of insane amounts of win. I am now 100% set on getting that as my next 7 string guitar. Fuck I hope I can get my hands on one soon. I'm dying to see some more shots!

vinniemallet

EBMM Addicted
Reaction score
Ye do it please, I was going to buy a NT-7 till I saw your new signature model, now I don't know haha the ESP is much better on the construction compared to a LTD?

Alex, please compare the neck profile on your signature prototype with your NT-7 (if I'm not mistaken you love the NT-7 neck profile).

Zelos45

Chris
Reaction score
this is were, me being a lefty, i get fucked SUPER hard as i will proly never get the pleasure of owning one.:wallbash:

And the worst part is that wade looks sexy as hell too, and it even has all the specs I'd ask for. Being a lefty is a huge hassle sometimes. :squint:

Mendez

Reaction score
Man i was looking for a new 7 string to save up for, and was gonna settle with an rg7. Sooo glad these are going to be released, although now i might have to buy 2 seven strings instead of just one. :lol:

capoeiraesp

Reaction score
So it's a 45mm nut? The nt-7 is almost a seamless transition between a 6-stringer. Thank you for choosing that.
Incredible work creating this and your custom shop signature ESP. They're two 7-stringers which really stand out on their own.

AlexWadeWC

Reaction score
So it's a 45mm nut? The nt-7 is almost a seamless transition between a 6-stringer.
Incredible work creating this and your custom shop signature ESP. They're two 7-stringers which really stand out on their own.

Correct it is.

And exactly, I loved my NT-7 because it was a 7 that felt like a 6. Very easy to play.

And thank you, that means a lot. I really strived to create a signature model that stood out so well that everyone would know it was mine, without having my signature on the fretboard, or whitechapel or a symbol all over it. I wanted the purchaser to feel like it was their guitar as when you buy a normal non signature guitar. The only signature on the entire thing is the tiny one on the headstock and we were required to do that.

Grand Moff Tim

Some call me... Tim
Reaction score
And thank you, that means a lot. I really strived to create a signature model that stood out so well that everyone would know it was mine, without having my signature on the fretboard, or whitechapel or a symbol all over it. I wanted the purchaser to feel like it was their guitar as when you buy a normal non signature guitar. The only signature on the entire thing is the tiny one on the headstock and we were required to do that.

You're like a modern day Les Paul :lol:.

AlexWadeWC

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, does the savage have the same profile?

Yeah the BS-7 and ZH-7 both have the same profile as we all love the NT-7 hahaha

However the ZH-7 is 26.25 (half way between 25.5 and 27). Zach did that to add a little extra tension since we tune in Drop A without going full baritone, and it actually worked out nicely. I'm fine with 25.5 though so I just left it.

sirshredsalot

Reaction score
Yeah the BS-7 and ZH-7 both have the same profile as we all love the NT-7 hahaha

However the ZH-7 is 26.25 (half way between 25.5 and 27). Zach did that to add a little extra tension since we tune in Drop A without going full baritone, and it actually worked out nicely. I'm fine with 25.5 though so I just left it.

Gawd damn, all this seems t0o good to be true. Too much to take in at once. Any idea when we can buyz us some?

')