New ESP Whitechapel Signatures!

• Thread starter MikeH
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

7stringDemon

Reaction score
This thread needs more pr0n :realmad:

By the way, Alex, if you have a daughter, you MUST name her Alma :yesway:

IronGoliath

Reaction score
Tomorrow I sell my Ibanez 1527 for $950.

But today?

Today I order an AW-7.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bigsby

Nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
alma wade is the scary ghost girl from the F.E.A.R. games :D

7stringDemon

Reaction score
Hahahaha Alma? What for? I think i'm missing a reference towards something :scratch:

Alma Wade is the most badass motherfucker "alive".

And by the way, that's maybe 1/10 of the awesome shit that she does. She LITTERALLY rapes you in the end :lol:

She kills shit. Brutally. With her mind.

My life plan is to have two twin daughters and name them Alma and Samara. I know, I'm a fucking loser, but I can't help it.

myrtorp

Jiggywiggy
Reaction score
FEAR!

Oh the memories! Loved singleplayer, and it had the best multiplayer I've played (fear 1 that is)

And on a guitar related note, im pretty into the AW-7! I think it will be my next 7!

7stringDemon

Reaction score
FEAR!

Oh the memories! Loved singleplayer, and it had the best multiplayer I've played (fear 1 that is)

And on a guitar related note, im pretty into the AW-7! I think it will be my next 7!

FEAR had great single player. Decent miltuplayer. FEAR 2 was all around amazing and FEAR 3 had an OUTSTANDING single player but it wasn't as scary. I'd comment on the multiplayer of it but I've never even gotten into a match. It must suck because there are NEVER any matches.

Nonservium

ss.org Irregular
Reaction score
That AW-7 is calling to me. I'm without a 7 at the moment. It's a three way tie at this point for what I would like to get my hands on. The AW-7, a Solar 7 from S7 or an RGD2127 (I already have a 2120).

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I wish Ben's sig would be that Doublecut Eclipse he got in Satin Black with the Maple board. Damn, now that thing would be a huge curveball in the world of signature models.

Oh well, someday hopefully

Crowned

Reaction score
as a person who's unabashedly against this band.

I'd pick up Alex's sig in a heartbeat.

specs:
The LTD AW-7 (Alex Wade) is a 7-string model based on the M Series, with a neck-thru-body design, alder body with flamed maple top with a Blood Red Sunburst finish. The guitar also features DiMarzio pickups and a fixed bridge with string-thru-body and locking tuners.

The LTD BS-7 (Ben Savage) is a 7-string custom version of the MH Series guitar, with a neck-thru-body design, a See Thru Black finish on an alder body with flamed maple top, a teardrop-shaped headstock, maple fingerboard, EMG active pickups, Floyd Rose bridge, and locking tuners.

LTD ZH-7 (
Zach Householder), is also a 7-string guitar based on the MH Series. It features a mahogany body with quilted maple top with a See Thru Black Satin finish, large block inlays, EMG active pickups, a Tonepros bridge, and locking tuners.

It's not right, the AW-7 have a fixed bridge. And the BS-7 have DiMarzios not EMG?!

')