New ESP Whitechapel Signatures!

• Thread starter MikeH
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AlexWadeWC

Reaction score
Hey Alex, is a Japanese made version in the works? I will pick up the LTD version but a Japanese one would be a must have man!

As in an ESP Standard series? Maybe! I dunno, they were freaking out by how well mine was selling, so who knows, hopefully they'll invest in releasing a standard series of it!

Ben.Last

Formerly Lern2Swim
Reaction score
As in an ESP Standard series? Maybe! I dunno, they were freaking out by how well mine was selling, so who knows, hopefully they'll invest in releasing a standard series of it!

And maybe learn to trust your taste enough to bless you with the opportunity to come out with a tele sig.

a curry

Reaction score
And maybe learn to trust your taste enough to bless you with the opportunity to come out with a tele sig.
if this happens i will buy one the day they are released! ive been wanting a good tele 7 since i made the switch!

Grack

Tr00 and Kvlt
Reaction score
Hate to triple post, but earlier today this came in the mail. I don't own a camera that takes photos of remote quality, and don't want to assault people with 8-bit pix, so I'll post it here.

Couple pictures.

img20120826013601.jpg

img20120826005055.jpg

img20120826011841.jpg

img20120826013548.jpg

img20120826013357.jpg

In all honesty, it is a REALLY great guitar. Everything I heard about it is true. Feels more like a 6 string than a 7, and for me, a lot more comfortable in my hands than the Buz-7 I originally got.

But, the whole 2 more month wait for the exchange kind of turned me off and I lost interest. Will probably keep this for a couple of weeks, buy a case for it, then sell it.

P.S. If any of you own an Ibanez Prestige RG3550MZGK specifically, wanna possibly trade? :lol:

AlexWadeWC

Reaction score
Hate to triple post, but earlier today this came in the mail. I don't own a camera that takes photos of remote quality, and don't want to assault people with 8-bit pix, so I'll post it here.

In all honesty, it is a REALLY great guitar. Everything I heard about it is true. Feels more like a 6 string than a 7, and for me, a lot more comfortable in my hands than the Buz-7 I originally got.

But, the whole 2 more month wait for the exchange kind of turned me off and I lost interest. Will probably keep this for a couple of weeks, buy a case for it, then sell it.

P.S. If any of you own an Ibanez Prestige RG3550MZGK specifically, wanna possibly trade? :lol:

Well I'm glad you like it man, and thanks for the support by buying it, but if you like the guitar don't sell it just because it took 2 extra months to get it! hahaha :lol:

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score

Yeah man a Japanese made version. I would buy one in a heartbeat!

ItWillDo

KGB Apparatchik
Reaction score
I'm GAS'ing really hard for the AW-7 and really contemplating getting one, but what if I don't like the PU's and would like the replace them with EMG's/Blackouts? There is no battery cavity so I'd have to unscrew the entire pickguard every time I'd have to replace the battery.

Konstantine

Reaction score
I've had the same battery in my emg equipped horizon for more than a year now and it still is fine so it would not be that big of a problem as long as you take the instrument cable out of the guitar when it sits for long periods. Not so sure about the battery life with the blackouts though.

Reaction score
If this had a reverse headstock i would make a face somewhere between "Jizz in my Pants" and the ERMAHGERD kid...

:lol: I agree totally with that! Hell, I practically did make the "jizz in my pants" face when I saw they were making this as a new model!! So thanks again Alex!

Now as far as a reversed headstock version... I would say the same features, but with a reversed headstock, a black abalone pickguard and a natural finish with the same flame maple top would do it for certain - both the "Jizz in my Pants" face times three AND I would sell off everything else I own to get it. :agreed: :bowdown: :scream:

7stringDemon

Reaction score
This thread needs more pics and videos. . . . .

Of the other WC signatures too!!! Those two are every bit as sexy as the AW-7! Especially the BS-7.

Ben.Last

Formerly Lern2Swim
Reaction score
I realize that I'm not as big on the whole "OMGZ NEEEDZZZ REVERSE HEADSTOX!!!" as many people here, but I actually don't think it would look very good with that headstock reversed.

7stringDemon

Reaction score
I realize that I'm not as big on the whole "OMGZ NEEEDZZZ REVERSE HEADSTOX!!!" as many people here, but I actually don't think it would look very good with that headstock reversed.

You and me both. Same with Ibanez headstocks. I don't think that they're anywhere near as nice with reverse headstocks.

Jackson's look better reversed though!

Latest posts

')