NEW EZdrummer Refills

• Thread starter Desecrated
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Alpo

Contributor
Reaction score
It's nice to have more choices, but I doubt I'll be getting any of those.

D

Desecrated

the Nashville drum-kit looks pretty solid, might be nice to get some variation from drumkit from hell. :)

Rotten Deadite

doesn't know wtf
Reaction score
The worst thing I can say about DFH is that it seems like everybody uses it. Devin Townsend's using it for the entirety of his new Ziltoid the Omniscient album, for a start. I'm sure more knowledgeable people could list another half-dozen projects that use the same kit.

I personally have used it so much that I spotted it when I heard the first few seconds of a track off Ziltoid, and that's saying something considering I'm completely drum illiterate. Or perhaps it's just very distinctive, as drums go.

Leec

Woopah!
Contributor
Reaction score
I was using EZD, then the DFH EZX, now I'm finally able to use my copy of DFHS that I bought close to a year ago. It's like going from a top of the line Honda to a Rolls Royce. I'm just playing about with compression and eq on the kit and it's sounding wonderful. I doubt I'll ever go back to EZD or any of its EZX's. :pimpin: