New face from Los Angeles

• Thread starter Mr-Jemhead93
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mr-Jemhead93

I think I'm profound
Reaction score
Hey everyone the name is Anthony I'm from The LA county in Cali. I've been playing guitar for about 5 and 1/2 years now and I've been singing for 8 years. I own three electrics and an acoustic. Metal is my main thing but I do like to get down with other stuff like jazz. I'm really into progressive metal at the moment so that's what generally tickles my fancy especially bands like the contortionist, slice the cake, BTBAM, protest the hero, scale the summit, periphery, chimp spanner and many more. I play in a band called Terraforming I wish we had some sort of social media page to direct to our music but we are currently getting ready to record so there will be one soon! Well ya that's me (musically) in a nutshell feel free to have a chat if you think I'm interesting enough as a human being haha

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mr-Jemhead93

I think I'm profound
Reaction score
I've been getting into a lot of jazz because of my music theory teacher is a big on jazz dudes like django Reinhardt, John Coltrane, chick corea and a bunch of other stuff haha do you have any recommendations?

Anant Naag

hate frets
Reaction score

There you go. I am a fairly new member with similar interests.
Welcome to the forum.

bondmorkret

Reaction score
I've been getting into a lot of jazz because of my music theory teacher is a big on jazz dudes like django Reinhardt, John Coltrane, chick corea and a bunch of other stuff haha do you have any recommendations?

Cool man. Check out some more contemporary guys like Adam Rogers and Jonathan Kreisberg. Also, check out the more fusion based guys on the scene at the moment; Feodor Dosumov, Tom Quayle, Greg Howe etc

Grandma

Desk Jockey
Reaction score
Welcome! I need to do an intro here soon to but I just wanted to say thumbs up to the stylistic influences and that I look forward to hearing what Terraforming will sound like. Awesome band name!

Mr-Jemhead93

I think I'm profound
Reaction score
Its cool meeting like minded people and thanks I can't wait to show people what my band has to offer im also doing a more jazz oriented project with a buddy of mine just for shits and giggles

')