New Facebook Group: Kill A Jew Day

• Thread starter josh pelican
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
This is sickening. Even if it's meant as a joke, which I'm pretty sure it is. I mean, it's fucking 2010, I think by now we would've realized that ethnicity doesn't matter for shit. Just look at someone like Tosin. He's black, and one of the most ripping guitarists ever. Or maybe Eminem, he's a successful rapper. But he's white. I know that's the stereotypical white/black stuff, but it gets the message across. The fact that there could still be racial hatred in this day and age is mind boggling. We all need to just chill out and get along already.

/rant.

Origin

Rainbow In The Dark
Reaction score
Reported. Along with a lot of people haha. There's a point where stupid little jokes go too far...commenting on it just gives the fucker the attention he wants, hopefully enough just get it taken down quietly and get him banned that he'll piss off.

Bungle

Sir Roger Moore, KBE
Reaction score
Yyyyeah, that's not cool. If somebody wants to make a joke, fine. But I can't see this as something that was created just for "the lulz".

Edit: I reported it too. Probably still not the wisest thing to look at while at work though..... :lol:

Reaction score
Geddy Lee, Slash, Gene Simmons, Jeff Beck, Peter Green (Fleetwood Mac), Joey Ramone, John Zorn, Joe Cocker, Seth Green, Eli Roth, Mel Brooks, Dee Snider, Robert DeNiro, Leonard Cohen, Charlie Chaplin, Billy Crystal, David Duchovny, Scarlet Johansson, and Screech (Saved by the Bell) are all Jewish or have some Jewish blood in them... among how many other famous musicians/entertainers/etc.?

rockdisciple

Pad Thai Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yyyyeah, that's not cool. If somebody wants to make a joke, fine. But I can't see this as something that was created just for "the lulz".

Edit: I reported it too. Probably still not the wisest thing to look at while at work though..... :lol:

I can, and I hope it was. Still gross, though.

t3sser4ct

Reaction score
BTW, the admin lists trolling as one of his activities. This needs to be ignored so badly.

troyguitar

Reaction score
If it were kill a fat person day no one would care. Why do Jews have a special right to not be offended?

The result of free speech is that people will say/write things that you don't like. Fucking grow up and deal with it.

Reaction score
I think if it were about fat people, there would still be offended people. I don't think it would blow up as fast, but there would still be a lot of flaming.

Either way, the group has been deleted. This thread can be removed as well.

BTW, the admin lists trolling as one of his activities. This needs to be ignored so badly.

I didn't even notice that, hahaha.

I think you mean xenophobe. :lol:

No, I meant phone! :ugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
')