New Faux-Stige day! Warning: Contains Mustache content.

• Thread starter BangandBreach
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Meatbucket

The Minotaur
Reaction score
Ooooooooooooooooooooooh my goooooooooooood. I'm not that big a fan of Ibbys but oooooooooooooooooooooh my gooooooooooooooooooood. That thing is epic.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ascender

Reaction score
Thanks for the love, man! I'm glad you dig it, as much as I dug doing it! And thanks to everyone else for the loving words on my work too ... That is, if you REALLY like it haha :lol:

Reaction score
When you shave off that kick ass mustache, send it to me. I'll put it on the headstock.

I bet if I were able to get a large enough piece of waxing paper I could remove the entire thing and have it retain its shape....

That or just oil the headstock with Rogaine and see what happens. A lot less pain and humiliation on my side so this is admittedly preferred.

Reaction score
I bet if I were able to get a large enough piece of waxing paper I could remove the entire thing and have it retain its shape....

That or just oil the headstock with Rogaine and see what happens. A lot less pain and humiliation on my side so this is admittedly preferred.

Whether it's Rogaine, your 'stache or magic, this guitar needs a friggin beard now.

Reaction score
Can we quite the stache talk? I shaved mine off. Beards gone. Burns gone. Happiness gone.

Nice guitar!! I laughed reading that!

Reaction score
Have the moustache right above the pickup, that way the pickup can do the talking :lol:

guinness---brilliant.jpg

rythmic_pulses

Bari/Bass VI Nerd
Reaction score
heheh I haven't cracked one out for ages, it's been a while since I was on, say a few months or so...

Meatbucket

The Minotaur
Reaction score
Oh dang! I've actually been to the Luna in Ocean Beach. I'll be heading down from Carlsbad so I'll be there shortly!

Reaction score
Oh my god the new thread title. Amazing. :lol:

And that was a mighty fine mustache you had there, sir! Get back on that STAT.

After work I'm gonna head over to party city if theyre open, and I'm going to buy a fake mustache to put just above the pickup.

Pics to follow after I complete said mission.

')