New Fender MIM Tele, Agile PS-900, and Brawley bass

• Thread starter NeoTheMaggot
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoTheMaggot

Reaction score
SOLD
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Agile PS-900, about 2.5 years old. There are plenty of scratches on the back and a dent in the front which i also tried to get pictures of but it didn't work so well. also the pick up selector acts up and cuts out on when switching but after a couple of flips it works just fine. seems like a quick and cheap fix if one were to want too. also there are strap lock half way installed, see picture for retardedness
Modifications (if any): Half way installed strap locks.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Soft case
Location (City,State or City,Country): Same as above
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM on here
References Required (eBay or other forum userid): See above
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $200 shipped, Priority USPS, insured, OBO
Pictures:
100_4402.jpg

100_4404.jpg

100_4403.jpg

HPIM1080.jpg

HPIM1079.jpg

HPIM1078.jpg

HPIM1077.jpg

HPIM1076.jpg

HPIM1075.jpg

HPIM1073.jpg
( SOCK NOT INCLUDED)

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Brawley Bass, which i have very little info on. IT sounds great and seems to be of the longer scale length. There are scratches on the front and the back. i paid $500 from guitar center i think about 4 years ago.
Modifications (if any):N/A
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Fender soft case
Location (City,State or City,Country): Cannon Falls Minnesota
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM on here
References Required (eBay or other forum userid): Unnamedsoldier3539 on Ebay and i have a few ratings on here as well.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $200 Shipped, Priority USPS, insured. Continental USA ONLY, sorry nothing outside of the USA
Pictures:
(YES IT IS DIRTY IN THE PICTURES)
HPIM1090.jpg

HPIM1089.jpg

HPIM1088.jpg

HPIM1087.jpg

HPIM1086.jpg

HPIM1085.jpg

HPIM1084.jpg

HPIM1083.jpg

HPIM1082.jpg

HPIM1081.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Thrashmanzac

plays in 69/42
Reaction score
if your interested in entertaining offers from overseas (australia) at any stage hit me up with a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')