New full length track "Redefined" from my upcoming band (axe-fx / s2.0/ 71' les Paul)

• Thread starter IamLukas
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

IamLukas

Reaction score
Hey guys! It's been long ago since I've posted something.
So here's a new track called "redefined" for my (still incomplete) band.
Currently we are:
Steff aka IamOcean: Guitar
Chris aka Loktide: Guitar
Lukas aka IamLukas: Drums/Vocals/Recording/Mastering
We're still searching for:
Bassist, Drummer (or vocalist)
Hope you enjoy!

<object width="100%" height="81"> IamLukas - New full length - Redefined - SoundCloud

or

SoundClick artist: The gemini part - Metal, Ambient, Experimental
</object><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="never" allownetworking="internal" data="http://www.soundclick.com/player/V2/mp3player.swf" width="473" height="60"> </object>

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Antenna

Oh God Damnit!
Reaction score
I think this is fucking owns! Haven't heard riffage like this in awhile, very refreshing dudes.

Slampop

Artist/Producer: IDOLER
Reaction score
sounds friggin killer as usual dude! im getting a slight pumping from the kick, but i personally enjoy that! haha. the drum sound is uberly real dude! vocals and git sound are on point too! :hbang:

Greg Pope

Reaction score
Hey dude, really nice track!! I think the clean vocals could come up a little the screams sound great dude I love the part at about 2:36
:yesway:

IamLukas

Reaction score
sounds friggin killer as usual dude! im getting a slight pumping from the kick, but i personally enjoy that! haha. the drum sound is uberly real dude! vocals and git sound are on point too! :hbang:

Thanks mang!
Yeah, I've noticed that too, but when I cut more of the bassdrum, you can barely hear it...so I decided to go with that puming :lol:.

IamLukas

Reaction score
Hey dude, really nice track!! I think the clean vocals could come up a little the screams sound great dude I love the part at about 2:36
:yesway:

Thx bro, the problem at the ending is, there are so much layers, that when I come up a little more with the screams, it'll just sound like a big shit :lol:. Sometimes I have to stop myself for not recording another layer or maybe two, because I have too much ideas for only one part haha.
Anyway, thx for listening!

munky27

steabag27
Reaction score
I liked the variances between the clean vocals and the screaming. Not enough bands do that. The overall mix was great. Fantastic job.

friendforafoe

Chugga+Djent=Happy
Contributor
Reaction score
Sick stuff guys! I hear MAAAAAAAD Fear My Thoughts in this (especially their newer stuff which is amazing), but just a bit more technical which is awesome ... must be a Germany thing haha

The vocals are great though you can definitely cut some of that sparkle around 5-6kHz down and boost some lower mids (between 800Hz-1kHz) to beef them up a bit. You can also push the volume up on them a bit too. Not bashing your mix by any means. I freakin love the song :D

IamLukas

Reaction score
Sick stuff guys! I hear MAAAAAAAD Fear My Thoughts in this (especially their newer stuff which is amazing), but just a bit more technical which is awesome ... must be a Germany thing haha

The vocals are great though you can definitely cut some of that sparkle around 5-6kHz down and boost some lower mids (between 800Hz-1kHz) to beef them up a bit. You can also push the volume up on them a bit too. Not bashing your mix by any means. I freakin love the song :D

Thx for your nice words bro!
But seriously, none of us ever heard "Fear my thoughts" :lol:. Yeah I will check it out and cut some of that sparkle. Maybe I'll update the song soon.

')