New FULL song [Sd2.0, POD Farm, Trilogy and Metal....very metal]

• Thread starter niffnoff
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

steve1

Reaction score
I like it :)

I think the drum levels could do with a bit of tweaking, although I can't say in exactly what way because I'm a complete noob.

niffnoff

Just another SunBro
Reaction score
It's still in its foetal stages, like I said man this is just where I want people to try and skin me, but yeah I agree with the drums a lil. Cheers man any other crits?

space frog

Reaction score
Sounds fine. Maybe guitar and bass could use some tweaking, like a lil more volume, but it sounds okay.

Just one thing I'd say: I'd try to work on transitions a bit. Like at 2:40, I would've included a ralentendo or whatever it's called to slow it to the right speed, include some slower tom work just before that lead and it wouldve come in more smoothly. Now it sounds more like 2 different riffs put one after another quite randomly, though they would fit together with proper transition.

Otherwise, sounds good.

niffnoff

Just another SunBro
Reaction score
Thanks dude, and yeah I know what you mean, I might re record alot of it tomorrow, never thought of using a Rall haha :')

TheBotquax

Reaction score
sounds like the kick could do away with some volume, maybe a little less mids, other than that, it just some more typical post production to make it sound great

revlover

Reaction score
Great song :yesway:! I think that the drums are a little overpowering. At least through my headphones (Koss PortaPro). And regarding the transition (or lack of it) at 2:40 I actually think that it works as it is but it depends on what feeling you are trying to put across.

keep up the good work mate!

niffnoff

Just another SunBro
Reaction score
Cheers dude, i'll crank the drums down a bit :)
I'm laying down the vocals and mixing it all again soon, so I'll reupload it soon, :D

')