New Gallery Category: Live Band Pictures

• Thread starter Chris
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I put some excellent work by Mike Gong up - taken at our show with Gamma Ray back in May. Mike is easily the best photographer we've ever worked with.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
:lol: The Division guys and Shannon will totally dominate here.

Which means, I need a band.

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
noodles said:
You need material first. You won't find it at the bottom of a bottle of Scotch. :lol:

FILTHY LIAR! :mad:

Don't worry Drew, he's lying. We just need to keep looking.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Chris said:
FILTHY LIAR! :mad:

Don't worry Drew, he's lying. We just need to keep looking.

:agreed:

Though, just to play it save, I might try looking at the bottom of another bottle of scotch. Then maybe the bottom of a bottle of bourbon. After that, I'll try a couple different gin bottle bottoms, and if I still haven't found any, maybe I'll explore the underside of a few more scotch bottles.

As Einstein said, Noodles, I have not failed, I have just found 10,000 bottles without any material at their bottom.

:flex:

Scott

Aye.
Contributor
Reaction score
I've got pics from my old band. One with my hair at the awkward level between short and long, and the other with red eye. :agreed:

[action=Scott]doesn't photograph well.[/action]

le_ackt

Le-ackt
Reaction score
(pics snipped - this isn't a thread to post pics, but a thread with a link to a gallery to upload them to ;))

My band ISORA's music video Filmming ~

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
:agreed:

Though, just to play it save, I might try looking at the bottom of another bottle of scotch. Then maybe the bottom of a bottle of bourbon. After that, I'll try a couple different gin bottle bottoms, and if I still haven't found any, maybe I'll explore the underside of a few more scotch bottles.

As Einstein said, Noodles, I have not failed, I have just found 10,000 bottles without any material at their bottom.

:flex:

:lol: I forgot about this. :D

')