New Guitar Amp Suite Plugin, New Company - OTTO Audio II II II II

• Thread starter BadSeed
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BadSeed

Reaction score
For my friends who like the thick, sludgy, doomy, and raw tones, I think you need to check this one out. Not many amp sims nail the real sag, chunk, FEEL of an amp. The II II II II may change that for you.

The II II II II is from a new software company, Otto Audio. It's a single amp, but with many options built in to tweak that many tube amp guys will be familiar with. Power Tube selection, Negative Feedback control, Sag, Snarl and Tube Bias controls all contribute greatly to the sound and more importantly, the feel of the plugin.

I did a video review below. I do think the plugin is great for the heavier, slower, more downtuned type crowd.

https://youtu.be/wbiFzfgty5g
Add a heading.png

Chri

-________-
Reaction score
Can't listen since I'm at work, but posting so I remember to check on this later.

All of the hype lingo and the poor design choices on the website are triggering my inner skeptic, but the idiot in me that just likes to mess with new gear/software and turn knobs is intrigued. Maybe I, too, can finally find my SIGNATURE SOUND

Reaction score
I had it for about a minute and hated it. It has all those qualities people say make "fake" amps sound fake. For super gainy metal maybe people will like it but for me it have 0 character and nothing to it but distortion..flavorless ugly distortion. And at that price point? Hell no

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Lorcan Ward

7slinger
Reaction score
Sounds pretty good from your video and has a lot of further tweaking options.

mrvomit

Reaction score
who cares if is necro bumping. That thing is brutally good!!!. A mate found it good also for not high gain sounds . I just say i 've tried, and smoked instantly everything else ( plugin wise) i 've tried in high gain "readiness" .Plug and play already good ,many presets ,loading instantly in standalone . it deserves far more attention , has a 50% discount ( i'm not related to it in any way, just saying ) .
Other ampsims do not deliver same sense of "ready to go " i.m.o , as need tons of tweaking .That "ii iii iii" thing do not want to be "close to that/those real amps " , but just to deliver very good usable tone immediately . Massive , i suggest to try it (as a side note i saw the youtube videos and i did not like at all not even one , yesterday at home's friend it was far better sounding)

Last edited:

Txus Rosa

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hi!! He has just released a new plugin called Blown Out Wall that is in pedal format, and if you want to make the sound of the II II II II even more brutal, it is its perfect complement. You can add streams of distortion, regulate its frequencies and add really great HM2 and Fuzz type tones. If you are interested, I leave you a video I have made. Greetings!