NEW GUITAR AND AMP DAY!!!!!!

• Thread starter dowenprs
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

kmanick

Contributor
Reaction score
damn you must be a happy mofo today.
Nice camo and nice amp!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

dowenprs

Carpenter Whore
Reaction score
Thanks for all the kind words guys. I can't tell you how much I love the guitar! It is fantastic!! Best guitar I've ever played! It plays fantastic!!!! Tonight I will be able to give the amp a good work out, so I will have a better opinion on it soon.

Peace

Dan

Battousai

Proud SSorg member
Reaction score
how much did it cost you man !?!?

Neeed to knooooooow...

and also Record something with the new Stuff..

careful not to make it too awesome tho.. my Head might explode...

Grom

New found sanity
Reaction score
That's the most beautiful Camo painting I ever saw. Even if on the paper, I'd have said "gay colors, dude".

Shaman

Reaction score
Goddamn, and somebody said christmas came only once a year :lol:

Congrats man! Fantastic gear :bowdown:

sakeido

Contributor
Reaction score
Wait, ESP makes custom 7s? How much did that cost you, minus the custom paint job?

they are pretty reasonable. Last quote I got for an ESP 7 with a standard paint job, except a custom body shape (the Richard Z signature shape) and neck through 27" scale was $4200cad or $3750usd

to the thread starter: that is one nice guitar. I just saw it on Drumcity Guitarland's website the other day and thought "one lucky motherfucker owns that..."

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
they are pretty reasonable. Last quote I got for an ESP 7 with a standard paint job, except a custom body shape (the Richard Z signature shape) and neck through 27" scale was $4200cad or $3750usd

to the thread starter: that is one nice guitar. I just saw it on Drumcity Guitarland's website the other day and thought "one lucky motherfucker owns that..."

The quote I got from ESP isnt bad, $3250 or something. I'll wait to see if I can get endorsed by ESP first :) Especially since I can get badass Rico Jr customs for around $2000 which rule.

')